“Love this place!”

Vagabond Coffee Shop
Ranked #26 of 441 Restaurants in Ventura
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I always stay at the Vagabond Inn when visiting Ventura. The best thing about the Vagabond is the coffee shop. The food is always good. The service is always great. I have never had a bad meal and they always cook my steaks perfect. I have had better steaks here than I have had in some 5 star resturants.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Been around since the 70s (at least). Diner-style with great service, good food, and comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We ate breakfast here every day before setting out for Channel Islands hiking and sea-kayaking. The waitresses were very congenial and accomodating. There's an "old-school" feel to this diner. Two thumbs up.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

It's a diner. It opens at 6 AM for breakfast,whichwas perfect for me because I wanted to eat before going surfing. It seems to be frequented by regulars, based on the greetings I heard.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great Value - friendly and plenty of choice ! Also not on the menu - just ask !

Location just next to the Best Western so real handy !