All reviews free breakfast happy hour fort bliss pool area the shuttle driver within a mile radius business trip nice hotel restaurant staff staff was friendly el paso airport would definitely stay here again rental car rooms are spacious parking lot fridge and microwave king bed
Reviewed May 28, 2018

I came here on a business trip. The location was convenient with many dining establishments nearby. Although located near the airport, it was quiet. About the only complaint which was more of an inconvenience is that the TV guide in the room did not match the actual channel when entered on the remote.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Radissoncrib, General Manager at Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are glad we were your choice during your visit for work. I am sorry about the TV guide not matching up, I will send that note to the appropriate​ department. Please come back to see us!

Reviewed May 11, 2018

The hotel is clean and has a very nice outdoor area with ample shady seating, as well as a pool. The hotel staff was extremely welcoming and seemed happy to be there, making my experience as a customer very pleasant. Free happy hour on the Tuesday night when I arrived was a pleasant surprise, and the free breakfast was tasty, again with a friendly server. The room was well appointed and clean. Overall, this is a great value hotel with a staff that really stands out. It is very close to the airport, but it did not have an

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

I am so pleased to read your review and know you had an excellent stay! We work hard to make sure our guests have a great experience and it seems our hard work paid off! Please come to​ visit us again soon!

Reviewed May 9, 2018

Stayed here 2 nights for business. Was told upon checking in that "because of the way the reservation was made" I would only receive free breakfast one day. They offer limited "free" breakfast items, so I wasn't missing much the second day. I was also told that the elevator had "just quit working", so I had to drag my luggage up two flights of stairs, outside, in 91 degree heat. Once I got to the room I went to turn on the desk lamp, but it didn't work. When I tried to call downstairs to ask where my class was going to be held the following morning I found that the phone was dead. It needed charging, but it was fully plugged in and should have BEEN charged. The lighted makeup mirror in the bathroom was great, however it wouldn't turn off. Had to unplug it. I was never told about the free drinks, just heard other guests talking about them, but I could've USED a drink after that experience.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Radissoncrib, General Manager at Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2018

I am very disappointed to read about your unsatisfactory experience at our property. I can assure you that the customer service and room status you received is very unusual and not up to the standards we operate at. We appreciate you letting us know about your experience and we will use it to fine tune our operations. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed April 30, 2018

The overall look and feel of the room is great. Very modern with a large bed. Too much light creeps in around the curtains and the parking lot lights are very bright all night. Needs a better shower head.

Date of stay: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
Radissoncrib, General Manager at Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

Thank you for providing your feedback about your stay. We will take note on the shower head and blinds. We are glad you liked the look and feel of the room!