“Comfortable bed, great service”

Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport
Ranked #8 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Eagle River, Alaska, United States
“Comfortable bed, great service”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Stayed here with my husband for three nights. The bed was really comfortable. Room service was very yummy, cheap and fast. The free cooked to breakfast was okay and the service was great. The location is close to the airport and Fort Bliss and just a couple miles from I-10. Free internet worked great. Our room had glass doors and no window which I found to be a bit odd, felt like a cave witht he privacy curtain closed across the doors. It looked like there are only a few rooms like this so you could probably request something different. I was so happy with the early check in that I wasn't going to compain. My only complaint was the noise on Saturday night. Our room faced the pool area and there was a really loud party out there till 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning. From reading other reviews, it seems the hotel rents out this area for parties so I wouldn't reccommend this property on the weekends unless they could gaurantee you a room away from the pool area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Radissoncrib, Manager at Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your bed, as we know how important a good night's rest is, and are also glad you enjoyed your dining options. As for the noise, we do apologize. When we have events in the ballroom we do have an announcement posted for guests upon arrival but we will make a better effort to educate guests. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed September 25, 2013

When I checked in I was assigned a first floor room which I try to avoid. When I asked to be moved to an upper floor I was told the hotel was totally full and dismissed my concerns. In driving to my room, I found the parking lot empty. When I found my room, was surprised to find it next to (wait for it...) the laundry, the elevator and the ice maker! Next time I fly through El Paso I'll try another hotel and hopefully able to get more sleep!

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Radissoncrib, Manager at Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We apologize you were not happy with your room assignment as we do try to accommodate our guests' preferences when possible. Thank you for your business and we hope for another chance to exceed your expectations.
Kempner
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Due to having to do a lot of government business at Fort Bliss, TX I have been staying at this hotel since it is a member of Club Carlson. I have to admit I intially starting staying there to get my points but now I would stay there even if I did not receive any points. This is an excellent hotel and without a doubt the most friendliest staff (especially Belinda at the front desk) I have every had the privilege of meeting. The rooms are exceptionally clean and spacious, the breakfast is great (especially the omelet) and they offer free washing and drying on every wing of every floor. I could go on and on about this hotel, you just have to stay there to experience it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Wow, thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience, it truly means a lot to hear such positive reviews! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed so much about our hotel and staff and are ecstatic to know you keep coming back. Repeat business is our highest honor and we are happy to have such a loyal guest! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Sun City.
pstro5221
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Room was very nice and clean. We ate in the hotel restaurant for dinner and breakfast and the food was very good and the prices very reasonable. Our grand kids swam in the pool which was a nice size for a hotel and very clean. I would stay here again. Great place to stay for the price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our pool & our restaurant. We are also so glad to know you felt our property was so clean as we pride ourselves on cleanliness. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Sun City.
San Antonio
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Check in was not such a great process. However management took very good care of my concerns. Rooms were nice, plenty of space, beds were very comfortable. We stayed for 3 nights and surprisingly being next door to the airport, noise was never an issue. We slept like babies! Hotel offered breakfast which was very good all 3 mornings we were there. Was hot and ready pretty quickly. We did spend time in the pool area 2 days, towels were readily available, pool is kind of small. The nightly reception was an added touch. Housekeeping was very friendly always asking if we needed anything. Overall a great experience, I will be returning to this location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Radissoncrib, Manager at Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your room, the nightly reception & our breakfast. As for your check in, we are glad management could remedy the issues you had. We are ecstatic to know that you will stay with us again when you visit El Paso, that is the highest honor a guest can give our staff and property. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Sun City.
panama city
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We arrived very late and when we got to our room it was very hot. The front desk did not tell us you had to flip a switch next to the unit to turn the air conditioner on. Ours did not turn on right away. It seems, it takes 10 min to turn on. By now it is 11 pm. I felt the front desk should have informed us of this. Overall, the hotel is very nice and has a nice hot tub and pool. We had two free breakfast coupons with each of our rooms. They had a nice breakfast menu and we enjoyed the omelets. I would stay again, but I think the front desk needs to have your unit turned on before you arrive or inform you how to turn it on.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our pool & our breakfast. As for the issue you encountered with the AC unit I will be speaking to both the front desk and maintenance department to ensure this issue is dealt with more effectively in the future. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Sun City.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We got in late, past midnight, and called from the airport for the free shuttle. Got an immediate answer and were told to wait 5 minutes. 20 minutes later, nothing. We called back and got no answer, so we walked thinking it was nearby -- as advertised. Well on foot, it is not very close. I just wish the hotel had been honest, told us the shuttle would take quite a while, and suggested a cab; we would have gladly hopped a cab. During the time we were waiting, I noticed shuttles from the other hotels making the rounds several times. At the desk, no one could explain what happened. There are other hotels much closer to the airport. The next morning, the shuttle took us back to the airport to get our rental car and service was fine. It actually took the driver less than 5 minutes. The rooms are nice, so if you are driving yourself, this place would be OK. Just don't count on the shuttle!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Radissoncrib, Manager at Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. I am truly sorry you had to wait for our shuttle and had to end up walking, I will be sure to address this problem immediately. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Please reach out to any of our employees directly should you have any concerns during or after your next stay.