“Great place to stay”

Ranked #5 of 82 Hotels in El Paso
pstro5221
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Room was very nice and clean. We ate in the hotel restaurant for dinner and breakfast and the food was very good and the prices very reasonable. Our grand kids swam in the pool which was a nice size for a hotel and very clean. I would stay here again. Great place to stay for the price.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Radissoncrib, Manager at Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our pool & our restaurant. We are also so glad to know you felt our property was so clean as we pride ourselves on cleanliness. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Sun City.
Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
San Antonio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Check in was not such a great process. However management took very good care of my concerns. Rooms were nice, plenty of space, beds were very comfortable. We stayed for 3 nights and surprisingly being next door to the airport, noise was never an issue. We slept like babies! Hotel offered breakfast which was very good all 3 mornings we were there. Was hot and ready pretty quickly. We did spend time in the pool area 2 days, towels were readily available, pool is kind of small. The nightly reception was an added touch. Housekeeping was very friendly always asking if we needed anything. Overall a great experience, I will be returning to this location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Radissoncrib, Manager at Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your room, the nightly reception & our breakfast. As for your check in, we are glad management could remedy the issues you had. We are ecstatic to know that you will stay with us again when you visit El Paso, that is the highest honor a guest can give our staff and property. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Sun City.
panama city
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

We arrived very late and when we got to our room it was very hot. The front desk did not tell us you had to flip a switch next to the unit to turn the air conditioner on. Ours did not turn on right away. It seems, it takes 10 min to turn on. By now it is 11 pm. I felt the front desk should have informed us of this. Overall, the hotel is very nice and has a nice hot tub and pool. We had two free breakfast coupons with each of our rooms. They had a nice breakfast menu and we enjoyed the omelets. I would stay again, but I think the front desk needs to have your unit turned on before you arrive or inform you how to turn it on.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our pool & our breakfast. As for the issue you encountered with the AC unit I will be speaking to both the front desk and maintenance department to ensure this issue is dealt with more effectively in the future. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Sun City.
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

We got in late, past midnight, and called from the airport for the free shuttle. Got an immediate answer and were told to wait 5 minutes. 20 minutes later, nothing. We called back and got no answer, so we walked thinking it was nearby -- as advertised. Well on foot, it is not very close. I just wish the hotel had been honest, told us the shuttle would take quite a while, and suggested a cab; we would have gladly hopped a cab. During the time we were waiting, I noticed shuttles from the other hotels making the rounds several times. At the desk, no one could explain what happened. There are other hotels much closer to the airport. The next morning, the shuttle took us back to the airport to get our rental car and service was fine. It actually took the driver less than 5 minutes. The rooms are nice, so if you are driving yourself, this place would be OK. Just don't count on the shuttle!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Radissoncrib, Manager at Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. I am truly sorry you had to wait for our shuttle and had to end up walking, I will be sure to address this problem immediately. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Please reach out to any of our employees directly should you have any concerns during or after your next stay.

Mechanicsburg
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Good, solid performer for an airport location. Staff is friendly and efficient. Breakfast is prompt and the rooms are clean and well designed. (Except for the somewhat loud typical hotel A/C unit, which is not unusual and will not keep you awake, but which will cause TV volume to need to be adjusted up and down at the margins.)I will stay here again.

One thing to mention is you can walk to the hotel. Sidewalks along the left hand side of the terminal as you exit will bring you to the hotel. Not a good idea if you are frail, but even with a rolling bag, not too hard to do. Probably takes about 7 minutes door to door.

They do have a shuttle, but it is easier to walk.

I do not know if the restaurant serves dinner, but there are several options close enough to walk to. There is a bar open at night.

Note that this is a hotel with an expansive layout, so if you don't want to walk too far to your room, you should ask them where it is.

There is a well maintained pool, though I did not use it. Remember this is El Paso, so sunscreen is required! There are rooms around the central courtyard that face on the pool. Probably best to be specific on whether you want that or not. It can get noisy at some hours with kids at the pool. I am not sure what hours are for the pool, if any. It was open at least at 10pm or so when I went to my room.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you felt our staff members were friendly and efficient. We also appreciate you writing such a helpful review in order to aid travelers planing to stay with us. To answer your questions: our restaurant, Reata, does serve breakfast, lunch and dinner and our outdoor pool does close at 10 pm. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Sun City.
El Paso, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

My stay at this hotel was very nice and quiet, I stayed for about a week. I really enjoyed the fact that there was a sleep number bed in my room (single king) which helped me rest even better than I normally would considering that I live on the base in the barracks. If I had any complaints it would be that house keeping kinda barged in my room on accident, after doing a survey about my stay I received an email from the GM about it which makes me feel that if I were to stay there again, that wouldn't happen. All in all, it was a very nice hotel with a good price, although not the cheapest, it is one of the few hotels in El Paso I wouldn't mind staying at again if I am able to.

Room Tip: Not sure if they all have sleep number beds, but if that is your thing, ask to see if your room will...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Radissoncrib, Manager at Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your bed as we know how important a good night's rest is. As we mentioned before we will speak with housekeeping about announcing there presence in a better manner. Thank you for your service and for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Alpine, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

This place is fabulous! I can't get over the value of this place. First of all, it's so luxurious. It has Venetian styling throughout, marble accents, fountains, premium bedding and nice toiletries. The rooms are enormous, all with sofas and sitting areas. It has Sleep Member Beds which you can adjust and are so comfortable. It has a beautiful outdoor pool with lots of landscaping, and plush lounge chairs. It has a full service bar and restaurant. You receive free wine and beer in the evening, and a made to order breakfast in the morning. The Huevos Rancheros were delicious. There is a free shuttle which is handy for the airport, you don't even have to pay to park your car at the airport (ask for the Park 'N Fly Package). I will never fly out of Midland again because I need an excuse to stay at this quiet, relaxing retreat!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed so much about our hotel including our rooms, the pool, breakfast (We will be sure to tell our chef that you loved the Huevos Rancheros) & the shuttle. We are ecstatic to know you will stay with us again when you visit El Paso, that is the highest honor a guest can give our staff and property. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Sun City.