“Great hotel and amenities”

Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport
Ranked #8 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Booked a deluxe suite at the Radisson, great room size, king size bed with adjustable mattress softness levels, room has a garden tub and separate shower. Also has a nice sitting area with a sofa bed. Breakfast included with the stay ;-) a plus!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Radissoncrib, Manager at Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our staff, shuttle & restaurant . Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Sun City.

There are newer reviews for Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Car trouble led me to an unexpected stay in El Paso, and this hotel was the first one I saw from the airport. The receptionist upgraded my stay to "business class" out of pity, but I'm still not sure how my room was any different than not-business class. I arrived late and was disappointed to find the restaurant closed after 10 PM, but I was able to find food at the Crapplebee's next door. I wasn't a fan of the breakfast since it limits guests to one plate of food rather than having all the food set out to pick and choose from. For the price of staying in a hotel, I think it's reasonable to have the option to grab an extra piece of fruit or something for a snack later in the day. I very much appreciated that the hotel shuttle will take you anywhere within 3 miles, which fortunately enough includes an auto parts store. Overall I wasn't disappointed or ecstatic about my stay - pretty much a typical hotel stay. If I have reason to stay near ELP in the future, I will probably shop around.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank La_Jornada

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize that you did not enjoy our cooked-to-order breakfast, but we are glad you found our shuttle to be a useful amenity. We use our guests' constructive comments to continually improve our services and will take yours into consideration. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

We recently had the opportunity to be in El Paso for a wedding. I admit that I'm a bit of a hotel snob, so when I saw we were staying at the Raddison, I assumed it would be functional but nothing more. Boy, was I wrong! The rooms were spacious and quiet, the breakfast was wonderful, and the staff was very attentive.

Our room was next to the ice machine and washer and dryer and right by an entrance, so I was very concerned about the noise, but we never had any issue at all! The Sleep Number bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was huge - garden tub, walk-in shower - very nice!

My ONLY complaint is that there was no TV station list - generally there is one in all the information or sitting on a bedside table. I was in the room frequently as we bounced between events, and I like having the TV on in the background, but the lack of channel listing made that cumbersome. But seriously, if that's all I can complain about, then I think you can be certain this was a great hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank pinksparkles32
Radissoncrib, Manager at Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We truly value our customer's feedback. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed so much about our hotel from your room to the breakfast to your bathroom. I am sorry you could not locate the TV Guide, it is actually located inside of your Guest Room Directory but I will make a note to our operations manager about offering a more accessible list. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Sun City.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

The quality of this hotel is excellent. Rooms are very nice and comfortable. The bathroom I have has a seperate bath tub and shower and if you love to take baths, the bath tub is not your typical size tub. It is right outside the El Paso airport and within driving distance of any thing you might want to visit there. The staff is excellent and is ready to respond to any of your needs. The major thing I like about this particular hotel is the free breakfast. It is not the typical buffet style where you may get scramble eggs, bacon and hashbrown. They have a menu that you pick what you want and they cook it for you at no cost. Now it is not like a menu you would get at IHOP but they have some very nice selections. All in all, this is where I will stay whenever I am on a business trip to El Paso, Texas.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Billy Y

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our cooked-to-order breakfast. We also value your comment on our staff, we are so glad to know they were excellent in your eyes. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

The best thing (for me) about this hotel is that the rooms (some) overlook the parking area of planes waiting to be repaired and waiting to die. It has kind of a Mad Max vibe. But if you are a normal person, and I am assuming a certain normality, you will like the proximately of the hotel to the airport. It is exactly half mile from baggage claim, so on a nice day, with little luggage, you can actually walk to the hotel.

As for the stay, everything is just above normal. Breakfast is included, and it is in a waiter served environment. Although, the ambience of the restaurant is more like a diner then a 3 star hotel. Same with the pool. Very small but doable.

One thing that bothers me about, even some of the nicest hotels, is that the housekeeping staff drops the ball in little things, and that makes me question the management and the training provided to the staff. For example, in my room, I stayed three days. And not once did the housekeeping replace the bathroom tissue that was being used (I got away by the last few strips in the roll). Whey does that have to happen?

Overall, I would stay here again. Nothing special.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ShaunAjani

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We value our customer's opinions and yours will be taken into consideration for future operations. I will also speak with the Director of Housekeeping about refreshing room items in a timely manner. We hope to see you again during future travels to the Sun City.

Assistant General Manger

Reviewed April 25, 2013

The staff all around was super friendly and was always happy to answer any question or assist, especially Ms. B. Gonzalez. Property and rooms were clean and in order. The only issue I had was everytime the AC kicked on it would wake me up. It wasn't very quiet.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank rah316
Radissoncrib, Manager at Radisson Hotel El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you found our staff to be friendly and our property to be clean. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize that the air conditioner was a disturbance. We will use your feedback to adjust future operations and hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

An exceptional place to stay in El Paso. Large clean rooms, breakfast cooked to order, complimentary happy hour and a super friendly staff. You can tell they love their job. They have earned my business for future trips to this great city.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our rooms, breakfast, happy hour and most of all staff. Knowing we have earned your business is our highest honor and look forward to you next stay with us.
Until Next Time,