El Paso Marriott
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$76
$102
$139
$146
$133
Residence Inn El Paso(El Paso)
$149
$129
Hotels.com
$42
Motel 6
Coral Motel(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$50
All reviewsthe concierge loungeclose to the airportfront desklobby barvillage innrooms are smallbed was very comfortableroom servicebreakfast buffetoatmealbusiness tripstayed here for one nightconvenient locationgreat roomshuttle servicefort blissfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The location and design of this hotel are so-so, considering El Paso is not a major international urban spot. That said, the rooms are more than adequate, updated and clean. What sets this hotel apart-- surpassing even some 5-star hotels I've experienced-- is a truly caring, well-trained and attentive staff. From check-in, to elevator lobby, to restaurant, to an unexpected fresh-baked cookie treat sent to our room as apology for a trivial mistake, the people working here are outstanding. I'd give staff 6 stars if I could.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Liz P, Manager at El Paso Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with other TripAdvisor members. We love to hear that our staff is exceeding the high standards set by Marriott.

We will happily take that 6th star you offered! Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

The hotel was recently updated and is very pretty. The lobby furniture is really attractive and our room albeit kind of small was really well appointed. The toiletries are high end rich, yummy and enviable. The bed was ultra comfy. Lots of services for an airport location awesome workout room, indoor outdoor pool and spa. The lounge has a very nice and broad selection of drinks with an expansive wine list for an airport hotel. My husband was delighted with the expansive selection of good bourbons.

The biggest reason to come here however is the staff. I have never encountered a more incredibly friendly and helpful team. They were proactive with recommendations and wanted to know about us without being overly intrusive. Every single staff member we saw, walked by, or who served us was warm, welcoming, engaged and friendly .

The service and attitude at the El Paso Marriott rivals any Fairmont, Ritz Carrollton, Hyatt or any high end property I have visited. If you come to El Paso this is a must abode!

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Vicki-lynne G

We truly LOVE your review! As you know, we strive daily to maintain Marriott's excellent standards and it means so much that you think that we are doing a great job! We know Florida is far away but we hope you get a chance to visit again soon.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We enjoyed this hotel but disappointed that a Saturday arrival means no concierge lounge. We decided to take the points instead of the $10.00 continental breakfast. Go to Denny's or Village Inn both within walking distance.

Room Tip: Get a top floor if possible.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our property! We do appreciate all of your comments. See you soon!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I've spent 5 weeks in the hotel over the past 4 months while on business at Fort Bliss, and I must say the staff is outstanding. Friendly, attentive, and concerned for your comfort (they even sent me a get well card when they knew I was ill during my stay). Like another reviewer indicated, the building looks dated, but inside, the lobby, bar and restaurants are fine. The rooms are not as modern as some new hotels, but they are clean, comfortable, and with ample work space for desk/laptop work. I found the bedding to be extremely comfortable with crisp sheets and a just-right mattress that helped to relax my frayed nerves after the week of extreme cold and travel delays that affected everyone trying to get to El Paso.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Liz P, Manager at El Paso Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences at our property with other TripAdvisor members! We are so delighted to hear you've experienced our exceptional guest service first hand and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Note I am Marriott Gold - unsure if this affects my service level. I have stayed 10 weeks/30 nights here since October '13 and the team is very service oriented at the desk and friendly. Their porters are always around if you need them. They always call to see if room is ok. The rooms themselves are a little dated (analog controls for heat in room), but are fine. Sizzling hot water! Ask for the pool view, on a higher floor, away from the elevators for the quietest rooms. In room dining has been prompt, food hot. This hotel is VERY convenient to the airport if you need something, yet the plane noise is minimal maybe due to it being a smaller airport, and I am not usually at the hotel 730-6pm, the busiest hours. Concierge lounge can get very busy at breakfast if a full house. Food is not variable in am/pm much at the lounge but staff is attentive up there.

Room Tip: Ask for the pool view, on a higher floor, away from the elevators for the quietest rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Liz P, Manager at El Paso Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

We LOVE your review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel with other TripAdvisor members. We understand how hard it is to be away from home so we strive, daily, to maintain Marriott's excellent standards, and it's great to know that you think we're doing a good job.

As a Gold Elite member we thank you for your loyalty to the Marriott brand and we look forward to seeing you again soon!