All reviews lobby bar pool area the hotel staff breakfast buffet wonderful stay nice pool staff was friendly front desk staff would stay here again shuttle service business trip chantel airport freeway stains texas west
Reviewed December 29, 2017

Enjoyed the one night stay on our way to California as soon as we arrived simply checked in at front desk and headed out for dinner. Enjoyed the great live music on Wednesday night. Breakfast was great for our family of five.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alex H, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Paso Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Thank you for the great score and kind comments about the Hotel. Hope to see you back soon

Reviewed December 18, 2017

The hotel staff was very friendly. Breakfast was really good. We checked in late so we didn't have time to look around the property. Other than the television service, our stay was nice. We would recommend this hotel to our friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alex H, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Paso Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time and giving the Hotel your feedback. Just to let you know the Hotel has add a new channel line up. Hope to see you back very soon.

Reviewed December 17, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times to visit my boy, my solider... This particular visit wasn't an easy one, my boy was deploying overseas and our time together was fabulous considering the situation. We checked in on Friday November 17th, huge annual party for the hotel if I understood correctly. For those of you whom complain about the noise, let me tell you we were next to the courtyard and the noise didn't effect us nor did we hear it. Cheers to the staff for putting on a wonderful event!!! The staff goes above and beyond to ensure our/my experience at this hotel is fabulous, I can't thank them enough.
I would like to put a shout out to the entire staff, which includes house keeping, maintenance, grounds keeper, restaurant staff, front desk and the GM Alex Herra.
Our room was fabulous, the hotel grounds were very clean, the pool and hot tub were exquisite and our overall experience was wonderful!
During my stay's I have seen improvements, this might now be a five star hotel for some but it's the entire staff that makes it a five star for me.
My only recommendations, upgrade TV's, more channels and update décor in rooms which I believe this hotel is in the process of doing.
Lastly, Thank you Marisol- you are a Rock Star. Please order me some shower slippers for my next visit. Alex, you are doing a fantastic job as GM keep doing what you are doing, Rebeca and Nicole you are very professional and passionate Thank you all for making this stay one to remember. Lastly, my dog loved you all. We will be back for the homecoming of my son upon his return from overseas!!! Happy Holiday's to the best staff!!!

Room Tip: Perfect and convinent location
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for the kind words about me and the staff. It is always a pleasure to have you stay with us. I wish you and yours a wonderful Holiday season. Hope to see you and son back very soon. Thank your son for us for everything he does for our country.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

The good: The front desk staff was excellent and helpful, and the room was nice and clean. The breakfast was good and the server was very professional, pleasant and helpful. The bad: Worst service at the hotel lobby bar that I have ever experienced. With two bartenders and about 10-12 patrons, there was a lot of activity behind the bar but it wasn't about serving the guests. I cannot say I know what they were doing back there, but they weren't serving drinks or making money for the bar. At 6 p.m., when most good bars are busy with happy hour or something, these two bartenders were prancing around, one eating potato chips, the other just plain not serving anyone, and it took me 20 minutes and bellying up to the bar to get one drink. It was so ridiculous I just sat there and watched and waited to see how long it would take to be noticed. It didn't happen. Even when I approached the uncrowded bar, it took at least 5 minutes for the bartender to acknowledge me. It was weird. My room was in the back of the property and far from the only elevator. I could park in the back (very tight parking, meaning cars are so close together I saw people hit other car doors when exiting their vehicles), and take the stairs to my room. Or walk a few city blocks and take the elevator. Some reviews complain about the nightclub in the building, but I didn't hear any noise from it. It was all just too inconvenient, and I will stay elsewhere in the future.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alex H, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Paso Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

Thank you for giving use your feedback. The Hotel has addressed the issue you had with our Bar Staff. I Thank you for letting us know about the quality of service you received during your stay. I can assure you that on your next visit you will see a major improvement. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

The pool area is fabulous, but this is a very urban area next to the freeway. There are some restaurants in walking distance, but the hotel bar closed early and there was some awful club underneath the hotel. The staff were mostly helpful. Breakfast was disappointing, not very fresh. The gym was was decent... but you need to be a bit of an exhibitionist. Very convenient for the airport with a handy shuttle bus.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Alex H, General Manager at Best Western Plus El Paso Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2017

Thank you for taking the time and giving us your feedback. Hope you can give us another try to make a better impression.