“No comp breakfast for IHG Members”

Best Western Plus El Paso Airport Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #28 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stayed here a few months ago & received a complimentary hot breakfast buffet for being a IHG member, but was told no today. I'm currently staying here the staff is nice. The room is nice & clean as well. At other IHG properties I've always gotten a comp breakfast for being a member. Plus for a $163.00 for 1night it should be included in the rate.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank travelermanPhoenix
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus El Paso Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

Dear travelermanPhoenix,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. I certainly apologize for the inconveniences you experienced over the absence of complimentary breakfast. I assure you that every comment, no matter how small, is taken very seriously. We hope to get a chance of hosting you again and show you how great our hotel is.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus El Paso Airport Hotel & Conference Center

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Older hotel showing some wear and tear, but well worth the stay. Rooms are clean with all of the typical amenities. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Hotel includes a bar, restaurant, pool, club and courtyard. The included breakfast is complete, served buffet style. I was a little concerned about the noise from the on property club, but my room was on the other side and I had no issues. Starbucks next to the hotel, very short walk. I plan to stay again on my next trip.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Kevin L
tasha l, Manager at Best Western Plus El Paso Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Kevin L,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and value your feedback. We look forward to your next visit with us.
T Lockwood

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Stayed there on business visit. The hotel is close to the airport. It is walking distance from restaurants and the shopping areas. So it is very convenient. It is maintained well and staff is definitely very friendly. Definitely planning to stay there again next time.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank John R
tasha l, Manager at Best Western Plus El Paso Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear John R,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review! We value your feedback. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Please contat us directly for your next visit.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I recently had a quick stay at this Holiday Inn after more than a year. As always, I was not disappointed. Friendly and efficient staff. Convenient location. Excellent service.

The hotel had been recently done up and felt like new. It was good to still some of the staff that attended to me on my previous stays still assist me on anything I needed.

I also had the opportunity to meet the General Manager Mr. Madhi Nair on this trip and he gave me his personal mobile no. for any assistance needed.

If you're in the El Paso area, this should be one of the great value for money properties to stay in.

Room Tip: Just send the hotel a mail couple of days before you arrive. They will make sure you have a speedy c...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank setul1979

Dear Setil1979,
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your valued feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. We look forward to your future visits!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

The service and amenities are excellent and Tasha Lockwood always does everything to make my stay perfect, The rooms are always clean and in great shape. The public areas spacious with meetings and banquets daily. The two bars also have great music daily and the food in Sol restaurant is always very good. Many events on the property are well attended and are a great diversion from being on the road.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Richard L
SatisfiedFtBliss_Tx, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus El Paso Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Richard L,
We thank you so much for your feedback, and are delighted you have been choosing to stay with us for years. Thank you for your patronage as well as your loyalty to the brand. We love being your home away from home and look forward to all your future visits!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Long time member. I have logged over 40 stays at this hotel because of the fine staff and friendly atmosphere. The staff will accommodate an upgrade to your room if available without question. The family environment will keep me and my recommended friends and family coming back. I recommended the hotel to my mother. If I would recommend to my own mother, is that not the best recommendation of all?

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Johnny B
SatisfiedFtBliss_Tx, Manager at Best Western Plus El Paso Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Johnny B,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted you've been staying with us for so long and you have highly reccomended us. We value your feedback and your loyalty to the brand. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for several nights. The staff was Awesome!!! They recommended places to see, what different events were happening at the hotel. The rooms were clean, lots of tv channels, the pool was great!! I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Joylene K
SatisfiedFtBliss_Tx, Manager at Best Western Plus El Paso Airport Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear Joylene K,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to your next visit with us.