As far as the Holiday Inn brand goes, this is an oldie. The lobby, lounge and restaurant are updated and fresh feeling. The rooms are divided up into remote buildings which means that you should not unload your car to check in as you will be driving to a different building anyway. Only one building has an elevator - I think it's building 2. All of the rest have stairs and stairs and stairs. The rooms are a little dark and could use a refresh but the beds are very comfortable and the rooms quiet. For value over price, it should cost a lot less than it does - envision a Motel 6 interior with nicer quilts and the Holiday Inn brand. Stayed here because all the rest of the rooms in town were booked. The lounge was adequate with a good bartender. We did not try the food. And the pool was inviting although we did not have time to enjoy it. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only full-service hotel located in El Paso's west side. Minutes away from El Paso International Airport, Fort Bliss, The University of Texas at El Paso, and tons of shopping. Free breakfast is always included with your stay as well as 24-hour shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, El Paso Sunland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn El Paso-Sunland & i-10 w. Hotel El Paso
- Holiday Inn El Paso-Sunland And i-10 w.
- El Paso Holiday Inn