Bathroom is only 5' x 5' just enough room for a toilet and shower. That doesn't really bother me - the room was large. It's an older property, but they are not letting it go downhill and I saw maintenance working round the clock on various tasks. Water pressure was a little aggresive, shower kind of hurt. You are several miles from downtown, but near good shopping and eating. We ate dinner at their restaurant. Food isn't awesome, but price is good. They have a good breakfast buffet for about $11. Very nice workout room. Rooms have outside entrances which we normally don't like, but wasn't an issue - felt safe. Long way from the parking lot to the room, so hauling luggage can be a challenge. We stayed the previous week in El Paso at a Comfort Inn/Suites which was ranked much higher at the time - this was a better overall experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only full-service hotel located in El Paso's west side. Minutes away from El Paso International Airport, Fort Bliss, The University of Texas at El Paso, and tons of shopping. Free breakfast is always included with your stay as well as 24-hour shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Carlson, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, El Paso Sunland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn El Paso-Sunland And i-10 w.
- Holiday Inn El Paso-Sunland & i-10 w. Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Holiday Inn