My friend and I were on a road trip to Los Angeles and needed a place to crash. We Pricelined a place in the El Paso/Sundland area and got this Holiday Inn. The front desk person was extremely nice and gave us a great two bedroom room. The hotel grounds almost look like it was once an apartment complex... definitely an odd layout for a Holiday Inn. Everything was great about our stay except for one thing... the pillows. The pillows on the beds are horrible. They are like tiny little marshmallows from hell. I woke up with a lot of neck pain. If you have any reservations about staying here I would say don't worry about it. It's great for a night or two stay. I'd definitely recommend this place if you are passing through and on a road trip... especially because it's right off I-10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only full-service hotel located in El Paso's west side. Minutes away from El Paso International Airport, Fort Bliss, The University of Texas at El Paso, and tons of shopping. Free breakfast is always included with your stay as well as 24-hour shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Carlson, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, El Paso Sunland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn El Paso-Sunland And i-10 w.
- Holiday Inn El Paso-Sunland & i-10 w. Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Holiday Inn