I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is staying in El Paso West, how ever, if you have business in El Paso East as well, I would recommend staying there.
This time business for me was El Paso West, so we decided to try this hotel. We could a cheap room thanks to Priceline.com, but, probably thanks to the cheap room, we were given a room at the farthest building. The room was okay, a couple of lamps didn't work, even after trying the switches on the lamp and the main light switches... so it was a pretty dark room.
The hotel as a couple of buildings, so it is easy to get lost! But the buildings are well marked by numbers.
Service was very very friendly, no doubt about that. Only complaint would be that there is not breakfast included, whereas most hotels in El Paso offer breakfast as well.
Didn't use the shuttle service, but it seems very convenient if you have no vehicle in El Paso!
Overall... great hotel, there's better, but would still recommend it to someone staying in El Paso West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only full-service hotel located in El Paso's west side. Minutes away from El Paso International Airport, Fort Bliss, The University of Texas at El Paso, and tons of shopping. Free breakfast is always included with your stay as well as 24-hour shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Carlson, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, El Paso Sunland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn El Paso-Sunland And i-10 w.
- Holiday Inn El Paso-Sunland & i-10 w. Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Holiday Inn