I came to El Paso on a brief research trip and stayed at the Holiday Inn Sunland. It was a good experience - the room wasn't especially fancy, but it was clean and had all the necessary amenities. The staff were uniformly friendly and helpful. If I had a complaint, it would be the location - it's not a place you can stay without a car, and even if you do have one, it's not exactly central. Aside from that, though, my experience here was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only full-service hotel located in El Paso's west side. Minutes away from El Paso International Airport, Fort Bliss, The University of Texas at El Paso, and tons of shopping. Free breakfast is always included with your stay as well as 24-hour shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Carlson, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, El Paso Sunland Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn El Paso-Sunland And i-10 w.
- Holiday Inn El Paso-Sunland & i-10 w. Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Holiday Inn