So, here I am at the Camino Real in El Paso. I am on a business trip. Not comfortable here. First, we ordered room service and got bowls of cold soup with no spoons and a Cesar salad with cold grilled chicken and cheap low quality produce. Think Denny's quality food but cold. Then, I got I to bed and found that the sheets were questionable. There were little dots of dirt or fuzz in the sheets and I found a hair in the bottom sheet. Yes, I do inspect my sheets. Then, I immediately caught a smell of grease or sweat on the pillows or pillow cases. I had to throw the pillows off the bed because the smell makes me sick and keeps me up. Yuck. No wonder no one stays here and it was priced lower than the Hyatt Place and Hilton Garden Inn. I do not plan on staying here again. What a disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1912, our Texas landmark hotel is located in the heart of downtown El Paso, adjacent to the El Paso Convention Center and within walking distance of museums, historic San Jacinto Plaza, Downtown Entertainment and Business Districts. Guests will enjoy La Huerta Restaurant Open from 6 am until 11 pm, opened from Mon to Sunday Dome Restaurant Open from Tuesday to Saturday from 5 pm to 11 pm Pool Open from 6 am to 11 pm Gym open 24hrs Room service from 6 am until 12 am Secured underground parking Complimentary airport shuttle safe deposit box bilingual staff Business center 24Hrs Union Plaza District about 20 restaurants and bars just 5 min in walking distance Chihuahua's Baseball Stadium 1 block away Hudson Williams Convention center across the street San Jacinto Plaza only 1 block away Museum of art across the street Museum of History 2 blocks away Public Library 3 block away SunBowl Stadium 2 min drive Cincinati District with bars and restaurants next to UTEP only 5 min drive - Located in the Hearth of El Paso, a Texas Landmark part of Historic Hotels of America, with Texas Sized rooms, and a distintion in service with 357 rooms and 19 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Camino Real El Paso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Camino Real Hotel El Paso
- El Paso Camino Real