Camino Real El Paso
$123
Doubletree.com
$76
ComfortInn
Ramada by Wyndham El Paso(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$51
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $59/night.

$116
$95
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$99
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$106
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$109
$79
$110
$74
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Nice property, good location. Stayed there for three nights but not too sure I would go back unless there were some updates. Free WI-FI, however very poor quality and very slow speeds. Was pretty much useless. TV is from from the 1990's, old tube TV with poor picture quality. Mattresses were a little hard and the bathrooms are pretty much out of date.

Rooms were large and clean, however room layouts are poor. No desks for laptops, no view of the TV unless sitting on your bed. Font desk friendly and on-site restaurant was good.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights in September and were completely unhappy. We arrived to a dirty room, hair on the pillow and tub, and a stained comforter. They moved our room the next day but that night it was so cold in our room they had to bring us a space heater and we had to sleep in our jackets. The last night we came up to our room to find a 4 inch cockroach in front of our door and a mouse trap under my bed. In the 4 days we were there there was never a manager; we had advanced paid and could only leave and get our money back if we talked to him. We were stuck there. No one is running the hotel and it shows. It's too bad because the building looks nice on the outside.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I recently stayed at the Camino Real Hotel for the first time. Based on my experience, it will definitely not be my last! The hotel itself is beautiful. The instant I walked in I felt as though I traveled back in time. The Dome Bar inside the hotel is also charming. A jazz band played as hotel patrons sipped their spirits. It was very classy indeed!
Our hotel room was very spacious and the beds were very comfortable. But besides the many amenities the Camino provides, the hotel staff made our stay all the more enjoyable. Will Varela, the front desk supervisor, was especially helpful. He gave us great recommendations on what local bars to visit and also arranged our transportation to the Union Plaza, a bar district in downtown El Paso.

Thanks again Camino! I cannot wait for my next visit!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Enorie
Reviewed October 7, 2012

i loved the traditional feel of the hotel. I felt like i was in a Classical Hollywood movie.The entrance and lobby are beautiful, the room was spacious, the remodeled bathroom was divine, and the bed hugged me like a pillow. This experience is one i will never forget. The staff is the absolute friendliest, professional, and attendative ive seen in a while. One gentleman in particular (Will) was exceptional in keeping myself and my guests happy. Everything we asked for and More was provided without hesitation and with-in minutes. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who would like the experience classic downtown El Paso.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank J5377
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Nothing extra special here. Be sure to get all items from room when you check out. Went back next day for items left in room day before, items managed to check out too. Staff was not very helpful in this. You need to speak to this person, no this person and talk to so and so.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family