Camino Real El Paso
$143
Staybridge.com
Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
ComfortInn
Ramada El Paso(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$47
Red Roof Inn El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$47
$119
$79
$68
$103
All reviewshistoric hoteltiffany glass domeunderground parkingan older hoteloutdoor pool
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I stayed the night here with my wife we were downtown for streetfest last year (2011) anyways the bed was as hard as a rock that a caveman would sleep on, the service was terrible they charged my card 2 times & had to wait for over a month to be reinversed but worst of all a spider or something similiar bit my wife in the middle of the night and she still has a scar on her leg from it i dont recommend this place to sleep terrible waste of money, i should have taken the chance & drove home drunk cause sleeping here was no good!!!

Room Tip: Sleep in the holiday inn by sunland park exit or somewhere else, dont sleep here!!!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Ismael R, Manager at Camino Real El Paso, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Thank yo ufor taking the time to review our hotel. We have made some updates since last year in some areas, we are also always working on the customer service aspect of the hotel. I am sorry you were displeased with your stay and ask to please give us another opportunity to provide the best service and to see for yourself some of the changes made. You can contact me directly at jrrodriguez@crelpaso.com and I will make certain to change your mind about our hotel

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Yes, the rooms are a bit quirky, but we had a great stay nonetheless. The Dome Bar is amazing! The surrounding neighborhood was shady, but stay inside! Our rooms were spotless and the beds were fantastic. The corner rooms were huge!

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room, they're huge!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends

We appreciate and welcome all comments, thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Staff at this hotel is amazing but other than that, I was underwhelmed. The rooms were dirty and lacked basics such as sufficient electrical outlets. The provided hair blow dryer I swear came from the 70's. The beds were old and uncomfortable and the bathrooms were seriously outdated and I did not feel comfortable even taking a bath. Location wise, it was great. If the staff could be transplanted elsewhere that would be great because they were awesome. The rooms are way over priced, I have stayed in cleaner, nicer, more modern motel 6's. If you are going to stay in El Paso, pay the extra money and stay at the Doubletree. Would not recommend this hotel ever to anyone.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank tuanadaisy

I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review. First off we appreciate the compliments to our staff as we strive to be one of the best hotels in El Paso. We are currently updating parts of the hotel in order to better service our clients. I hope that this experience won't be your last and you give us an opportunity to change your opinion of the hotel. Please contact me directly at jrrodriguez@crelpaso.com and I will personally take care of your arrangments. We look forward to your next stay

Reviewed March 23, 2012

This hotel is an enigma. The location is terrific. The hotel look & feel is fantastic. And there HAS been some improvement from the last time I visited. The security is MUCH better. HOWEVER, and this is a big however, the rooms are so so so bad. I even asked the clerk to please give me a room where everything works. So, just to name a few things that did not work, in one of the "nicer" rooms:
1 - One lamp did not work (but since there were only three to begin with, the room was always dark and gloomy)
2 - BOTH, the tub and the wash sink, faucets leaked constantly
3 - There was NO pressure in the shower
4 - The iron spit out some vile Brown stuff on my shirt (ruining a very expensive Ralph Lauren dress shirt)
5 - The staff switched from AC to heat, and I did not have any control of the heat/cool in my room.
Come on guys... Shouldn't there be a system of checks when the rooms are being serviced???

Room Tip: Check everything before you unpack. You will certainly change rooms at least once.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

We are sorry that we missed the opportunity to change your image of our hotel. We are however constantly working on improvements to the hotel , either servicewise or updates to the property. If you would like to give us another chance we can show you the changes we have made. I would like to personally take care of your arrangements if you decide to stay with us again. Contact me at jrrodriguez@crelpaso.com. Thank you for writing the review as it gives us feedback on how to improve the property.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Impressive old style hotel! The bar has Tiffany domed glass ceilings, a gorgeous banquet room and restaurant. The mezzanine level was beautiful, a good place to relax. The rooms were comfortable, older tvs though. The only bad thing about the room was that our tub would not drain. The roof top pool was freezing cold and did not get much sun, but the view from the workout room was nice. Housekeeping was prompt, extremely courteous and thorough.
The real drawback is that this hotel is in downtown El Paso, in not the best of neighborhoods. Finding the parking was a pain because half of the street was blocked off for construction. I'd have to admit I was a little uncomfortable driving around alone at night in the nieghborhood, and was instructed not to go walking alone after dark.
The hotel was lovely. Its the location I'm not crazy about.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank RMarieMpls

Thank you for your review. Although we can't do much for the location I can assure you we take all the precations in order to make the property safe. We hope this doesn't discourage you into not staying with us in the future. Thank you again for your review