“A solid burger joint.”
Review of Frisco Burger Inn

Frisco Burger Inn
Ranked #132 of 1,568 Restaurants in El Paso
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have been meaning to eat here for quite some time and my family and I finally made it here today. We were not expeting much when we first pulled up because it just looks like another random restaurant from the road. However, you get the feel of an old diner when you walk in. They have tons of old Coca-Cola products that brings a nostalgiac feeling to the place. Of all the diner type restaurants I have eaten at, I can also say that this is one of the cleanest.

With that said, I had somewhat of a disappointing to start to my meal. I tried to order Cherry Coke and was told by the waitress that they were out of approximately five different drinks. I ended up ordering root beer, but could not order a lemonade for my daughter because they were out of that as well.

We started our lunch by ordering the cheese sticks. They were nothing special. What you would expect from any other place. My wife ordered the patty melt and I ordered the doublemeat cheeseburger. My wife thought hers was average, but I thought mine was very good. It had nice flavor and was quite greasy, as you would expect from a place like this. My wife did not like how greasy her patty melt was or the cheese sticks, but that is what makes these restaurants so special. We also ordered the chili cheese fries. I've had better elsewhere, but these did have a nice kick to them.

My one big complaint is that they did not have desserts, like shakes, at least from what I saw. I come to expect good old fashion shakes from restaurants like these and I wish they would put them on their menu. It would have been a nice ending to the meal.

Overall, I thought this was a very good restaurant. The atmosphere was great and the burgers were solid. What more can you ask from a "Burger Inn"? Oh yeah, the prices are very reasonable as well.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Very very good. I had to wait a few minutes to order, but not a big deal since they were busy. Had the double meat chese burger. Great!! The green chili sauce with fries is awesome! If you're a restaurant snob who doesn't like places with a diner atmosphere, then get over it & get over yoruself, becasue the burgers are great!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

This place was packed when I got there, so I ordered a burger to go. Staff was very friendly and the Asian lady who I assume is the owner, hence the Asian items on the menue, made a point to thank everybody. If you do take out, call ahead during busy time or wait there and enjoy the show. The burger was deliciouw, however I needed more napkins than they gave me. It was very juicy. A good place to go with a friend, maybe not a date, since it is kind of loud in there. I will go back and try some of the other items people are recommending. Cash, Visa and Mastercard only.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I had a classic burger which was awesome. I also had the onion rings which were real onion rings, not like fast food minced and regrouped ones. My husband and I just happened upon this little burger joint and put it at the top of our list. It was filled with lots of Coke memorabilia as well as 2 couches made out of old cars; we think 1955 & 1957 Chevies. Just try it.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Try the Heartbreaker!

My favorite is the Patty Melt with fries. They also serve sweet and sour chicken, fried rice and egg rolls! Good Value and Great Food.