“Great!!”

Ranked #133 of 1,553 Restaurants in El Paso
El Paso
“Great!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Very very good. I had to wait a few minutes to order, but not a big deal since they were busy. Had the double meat chese burger. Great!! The green chili sauce with fries is awesome! If you're a restaurant snob who doesn't like places with a diner atmosphere, then get over it & get over yoruself, becasue the burgers are great!

• Visited March 2013

“Must try!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This place was packed when I got there, so I ordered a burger to go. Staff was very friendly and the Asian lady who I assume is the owner, hence the Asian items on the menue, made a point to thank everybody. If you do take out, call ahead during busy time or wait there and enjoy the show. The burger was deliciouw, however I needed more napkins than they gave me. It was very juicy. A good place to go with a friend, maybe not a date, since it is kind of loud in there. I will go back and try some of the other items people are recommending. Cash, Visa and Mastercard only.

“Fabulous Burger!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I had a classic burger which was awesome. I also had the onion rings which were real onion rings, not like fast food minced and regrouped ones. My husband and I just happened upon this little burger joint and put it at the top of our list. It was filled with lots of Coke memorabilia as well as 2 couches made out of old cars; we think 1955 & 1957 Chevies. Just try it.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Try the Heartbreaker!

My favorite is the Patty Melt with fries. They also serve sweet and sour chicken, fried rice and egg rolls! Good Value and Great Food.

• Visited January 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
“Best burger in town”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This small, unassuming restaurant is the El Paso insider's choice for delicious hamburgers. The hot dogs and onion rings are amazing also. The lunch crowd really packs them in.

Visited December 2012