“Better than most!”

Cuisines: American
Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Better than most!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The breakfast here was much better than I have had in other locations. The salsa was excellent!! The service was really good considering it was busy. I had a crepe with fresh strawberries that I loved. Great value.

Visited September 2012

Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
“Same as all Village Inn's”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Good food during almost every time on the day, personal is bilingual, and very nice. There was no wainting line, which always is an extra.

Visited August 2012
El Paso, Texas
“Ordinary”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I guess this is just your average coffee shop. Their breakfasts aren't bad, but I would definitely not go for dinner again. The chicken fried steak I had was almost inedible, and totally flavorless.

El Paso, Texas, United States
“Gossips”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I was having dinner with my family and I kept hearing gossips about the personnel working there. Since then I havent gone back to village inn.

Chihuahua, Mexico
“Simply amazing breakfasts”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We always enjoy our breakfasts at village inn.. Great food ans very good service!

Visited February 2012