“Never again!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Pittsburgh, PA & El Paso, TX
“Never again!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2010

Went to Shogun last night to give them a second chance. My family had gone 7 years ago, it sucked, and last night I went back hoping it was better. First, we sat for a long time before the waitress took our drink order and waited even longer for her to bring our drinks. The salad was small and the soup was bland. After another 30 min, the cook finally came out. All he did was cook at the table. There was no show. The tricks and displays I received at other Shogun's like the onion volcano, spinning eggs, were not performed. It was very boring. There are no free refills on drinks except tea. The whole bill including tax was $75. I feel cheated.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jencw99

London, United Kingdom
“Good teppanyaki”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2008

We went here for their Teppanyaki menu and the food was fantastic and expertly cooked. My only negative comment would be that, due to us going late on a weekday, there was no one else at any of the Teppanyaki tables so the atmosphere was a bit muted.

But I would definitely recommend this place.