“P.F. Chang's should be F.P. Chang's for Food Poisoning Chang's.”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #410 of 1,553 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Glen Allen, Virginia
“P.F. Chang's should be F.P. Chang's for Food Poisoning Chang's.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We went out to eat here the night before Easter because my mother was visiting from out-of-town and she liked eating here the last time she visited. I had the fried shrimp dumplings and ribs as an appetizer and I had Chang's Spicy Chicken as an entree. It all tasted good. However, I started feeling bad about an hour later. Within a few hours, I was throwing up. A few hours after that, I was throwing up and had diarrhea. I was pretty much in bed all day on Easter because I felt so bad. I missed my kids hunting for eggs, in which it was also my son's first Easter. If there is any consolation, my wife and mother liked their meals and did not get food poisoning. I will not be eating here again for a long time.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank kandkwed

Kansas
“Love this Chinese chain”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We love how the good is consistently good no matter where you eat it from state to state. We always get the lettuce wraps, pork dumplings, chicken fried rice and chicken lo mein. Never in 3 years have we ever had a bad experience.

El Paso, Texas
“Disappointing”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Mediocre food, high prices, so-so service. Yet it's always busy. Hard for me to figure out what the attraction is.

Visited December 2012
El Paso Texas
“Good Chinese food in the neighborhood”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Chang's is one of my favorite spot. Their food is not like it is in Asia, but it comes close. Kung Pao shrimp is tasty and spicey. The hot chiles pack a wallop on your taste buds. Theirs is the best won ton soup in El Paso. It's now available in large bowls or a singe serving. It's a nice rival to the Chicken Noodle soup that a waiter recommended. Josh runs a nice place; he is gracious to all who visit and may wish special needs addressed. Their Cadillac service allows diner to work with the waiter who will choose appropriate dishes for a large party. You can suggest choices or rely on the wait staff for suggestions. Friendly bar crowd; televisions tuned to sports channels; a nice spot at the end of the bar is ideal for couples who know about it or singles like me.

• Visited December 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Great Chinese Place”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Atmosphere was nice, food was great, service was more than I expected. It was recommended to me by a client in the area as a quiet place with good food. I had Steamed Salmon that was hot, tender and moist. If I ever order Salmon and the wait staff asks how I want it cooked, I immediately change my order because they don't how to cook it. These folks did great. The only thing I would down grade them for was there was no bread served. Great place though.

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!