“Consistently very good food and service.”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #465 of 1,592 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We have eaten at this location numerous times. The food is reasonably priced and consistently very good. We have tried a variety of appetizers (e.g., lettuce wraps), chicken meals (e.g., sweet and sour chicken), noodle meals (e.g., lo mein), and desserts (e.g., the Great Wall of Chocolate). You really cannot go wrong with anything that you choose. The service is also consistently very good. My only complaint is that this location could spruce up the appearance of its men's bathroom. However, it is an overall very good Chinese restaurant (by American standards).

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I had a business dinner at PF Chang and as always the food was great and the atmosphere was perfect. We had a little problem with one of the entrees ordered with a enormous delay but when it arrived they didn`t charged us for it.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

I love the honey chicken at P.F Chang's Restaurant. I love the brown rice because i think it goes greatly with the honey chicken. I also like to get the tofu lettuce wraps. they are to die For!!!!!!

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We love pf changs chinisse food, our nephews always get excited with the huge horse!

Reviewed March 31, 2012

I love this place just for the sea bass!! Its worth going!