“Super 8 El Paso”

Super 8 El paso Airport
Ranked #55 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Good rates and excelent service from the frontdesk man, nice rooms, excelent location closer to Cielo Vista Mall And the new mall Fountains at Farah is just across the street

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8elpasoairport, Manager at Super 8 El paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for your review!! We are happy to hear that you found good rates, excellent service from our staff at the front desk, nice rooms at our hotel. Thank you for staying with us and we invite to come stay with us again in the near future!!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Since day one we have been provided with nothing but attentiveness and friendly service and were accomodated to the best of their availability breakfast was great makingmy own waffles made it a homelike experience ,sunbathing by da pool witch was kept clean their courtyard is a lovely scenery.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us!! We are glad to hear that you had a great time at our property! Thank you for your review and please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8elpasoairport, Manager at Super 8 El paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stayed 2 separate nights, 1 week apart. The first room had bugs scurrying across the bathroom floor when I turned on the light. The a/c knob was broken so couldn't adjust it. I slept on top of the bed in my clothes. The second room was way better. It was clean, had newer a/c unit that worked perfectly, there were no bugs trying to hide in obscure corners and I was perfectly comfortable. To rate room 1, poor. To rate room 2, very good.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
super8elpasoairport, Manager at Super 8 El paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you for your review, we apologize for the very first room but we are glad that you gave us a second chance and found the other room accomodating. We hope to see you next time you're in El Paso!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I like it here the service is great and recommended for everyone who travels to El Paso.. The rooms are always clean they have beautiful beds ac always working..
100% recommend to everyone..
I love it here!!!!! Great place!!!

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you!! I am happy to hear that you had a great stay at our property. See you next time!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

The 1rst time I went to El Paso, Texas I stayed at a different hotel. The 2nd time I decided to stay at Super 8 El Paso Airport and let me tell you, I am so glad I did. The Staff was very friendly especially Arturo. He went out of his way to make sure all my needs were met. He even gave me ideas of what to do while in El Paso. I continue to travel to El Paso and I continue to stay at Super 8. Every time I go, the staff makes me feel at home. I highly recommend this Hotel, not only because of their price, but the rooms are nice/clean. The pool is nice. The view at night from the hotel is awesome, you can see Mexico lights!! The staff always friendly/helpful.
M T. California.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Maribel T

Thank you!! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and will continue to come to our property. We love to treat all of our guest as part of our family. Thank you for your review and see you next time!

Reviewed September 7, 2013