“Great!”

Homewood Suites El Paso Airport
Ranked #14 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed August 17, 2014

I stayed here on 4 different occasions (business in Jul and Sept 2013 and leisure in June 2014). Has been a great experience each time. Breakfast and the dinner are a nice feature. Would stay again if in El Paso.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

We are extremely grateful to know that when travelling to El Paso, you will choose to stay with us. Our mission is to make every guest feel at home during every visit. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed August 16, 2014

This place is nice and clean. Suites are exactly what I expect from Hilton/Homewood. Quiet, accomodating staff, nice breakfast. Downside its in the middle of a hiway construction zone and you have to drive to go anywhere. Very convenient to the airport, around three miles away. Nice fitness center. I really like what Hilton properties are doing with the fitness centers and I stay at Hilton because of these nice upgrades.

Room Tip: Stay away from the hiway.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy to know that you enjoy not only the amenities that Homewood has to offer, the our entire Hilton Brand Hotels. We will continue to improve our ameniteis to ensure that every stay at our hotel is enjoyable to you. Thank you.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Hilton for 3 weeks. It was my home away from home. Firstly I have to give props to the hotel staff. Very professional amd friendly. Each and every one of them greats you from the main desk to house keeping. Next they cooked breakfast and dinner. Dinner was Monday - Thursday. The food was pretty darn good. They also had beer and wine available. The gym was tiny, but nice. The room furniture was a little dated, but nice.

I only have one negative thing to say...my first night was rough. I was in a room right next to the exit door which had a lot of activity throughout the night. I spoke with the front desk and they scheduled me to be moved to another room. They asked that I bring my luggage and they would place it in my new room. I was pretty excited about that. After a long day's work I was looking forward to just obtaining my key and going to my room with my luggage already there. Unfortunately, when I came back, I had to move my luggage to my new room. Not a big deal, but if you tell me you're going to do something, then I expect it to be done....hence the 4 stars instead of 5.

Overall, I had an excellent stay. Love the Hilton brand.6

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

We are glad to know that you were able to feel at home at our property. Thank you for sharing your comments as we learn from every experience. We hope you choose to stay with us once again when traveling to El Paso.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Great place to stay. Love the atmosphere and the people who talk to me. Pool was clean and great. Food was basically excellent. Housekeeping was sharp and responsive. Yes, stay here for sure. Can't post this until I have 200 characters so now I'm just wasting space so it can post.

1  Thank 955karenb

We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to your next visit to our hotel!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

When traveling for work to El Paso, it is always helpful and convenient to find lodging in a hotel that is both close to the location where I'll be working and at the same time a nice and comfortable place to stay. Homewood Suites meets both requirements.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

It is a pleasure to know that when traveling to our wonderful city, you have found just the right place. We are glad to know that we are able to meet your needs. Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

El Paso is the halfway point between me and my cousin and we've now found our El Paso home away from home! We have a dog and had no issues finding a nice place for her to relax and go potty. We are a small family and enjoy traveling, but finding a nice place that is pet friendly is difficult. I also love the ease of access where this hotel is located. A snap to get on the I-10. Breakfast was very good. Staff was helpful. Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. What more do you need? We'll be back soon.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

We are happy to know that we are able to provide you and your family with a home away from home during your travels to the Sun City. Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments and we will continue to work hard to ensure that every one of your stays is enjoyable.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

This may not be the newest Homewood suites, but its plenty nice. If you are one of those high maintenance people that is bothered by slight wear & things like lil snags in the carpet, then don't stay here. If you're normal, do. Every room has a little kitchen which I love. Breakfast is served daily (fruit, eggs, a protein, cereal, bagels, juice, etc). Surprisingly, dinner is too. I was traveling solo, but thought this would be a great money saving feature for a family as eating out adds up so quickly. If you are looking to go out, the hotel offers a shuttle. There's a Kona Grill a couple miles down the road as well as a handful of additional restaurants. Its right off the freeway & not far from the airport, so getting around & back out of town is easy too.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Thank you for such a great review. We are glad that you have taken to notice many of the amenities we have to offer. It is important that I inform you that we are due for renovation soon! Thank you for staying with us and we hope you choose our hotel during your next visit to El Paso.