“Not That Close to the Airport”

Homewood Suites El Paso Airport
Ranked #15 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Actually this is a good place to stay; however, it is not that close to the airport. It look the shuttle more than 20 minutes to get to the airport and then it drove past me. I had to call again. After I got to the hotel, everything was very nice. A good dinner, etc.

The best part: We left early in the morning at 6:00 a half hour before the breakfast service officially began. We were still able to make a waffle, toast, and grab a banana before we left.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing south. The hotel sits on a hill and the night lights are pretty
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

I am glad to hear that your stay at the hotel was pleasant. I want to apologize for the shuttle taking longer than usual to pick you up. This is an isolated issue that has since be adressed properly. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites El Paso Airport

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Great facility and great staff. Hot breakfast in lobby dining really hit the spot. I enjoyed use of the fitness center. I will stay here again during my next trip. I only regret that I was not there during a weekday evening, so I could enjoy the manager's reception. I am convinced that Homewood Suites are a great value for the money.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your recent stay at our property was. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit so you can take full adavantage of our complimentary dinner along with beer and wine.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and quiet. TV station selection was good. The evening manager's reception was superb; food was very well prepared. Standard breakfast items were plentiful and filling. I highly recommend this hotel as it provides all of the resources required for business travel, is bear the airport, has free shuttle service, and is quiet.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

We truly appreciate your kind comments. It is very gratifying to know that you enjoyed the amenities that we offer. We are glad that you had a pleasureable experience. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Loved the breakfast selections and service. Enjoyed the well appointed M-Th dinner reception. Remote controlled ceiling fan in the suites was a plus. The smell of the nearby factories while outside was unpleasant but thankfully was not an issue while inside the hotel. Overall wonderful experience and would definitely use this facility during future business trips to El Paso.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel during your last visit to El Paso. We are very grateful to hear the kind comments you shared about our property. We are very excited to know that you will stay with us during your next visit. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I had the privilege to stay at this hotel for five days in November. This was the best hotel stay ever! Everyone did their upmost to ensure that my stay was pleasant. The service they provided was better than at the "ritzier" hotels. Special thanks to Tony H. and Joseph "JB" for all of your assistance!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Roundthe1969
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2013

I can't express to you just how much your wonderful comments mean to us. Our main goal is to ensure that all of our guests feel comfortable, safe, and enjoy their stay at our property. Our team members all play an important role in accomplishing our goals. Thank you for choosing our hotel during your last visit to El Paso, and thank you for sharing your comments with us.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I recently stayed in this Homewood Suites Hotel on November 24, 2013 and December 1, 2013 and absolutely loved, loved, loved this place. We arrived late after traveling through terrible weather (ice , sleet, and snow in West Texas). We were warmly greeted by Alyssa and her customer service is beyond great!!!! She was so kind and attentive. She checked in quickly and was so helpful with our WiFi issues and I can only say - She will go very far in her career!!!!! She has all the qualities of a top-notch customer service representative and she is to be commended.

Our suite was fantastic!!! Better than any of the hotels we have stayed in recently!!!! The suite was modern, clean, roomy and beyond reproach!!!!! I will never stay anywhere else when we are in El Paso.

We also stayed there one night on our return trip from California and received the same quality service from Lynda and again, the suite was fantastic. Homewood Suites - you are tops in my book. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! GL

Room Tip: Ask, and you will receive.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

I cannot thank you enough for sharing your kind comments with us. We are very excited to know that we were able to make your stay with us enjoyable. All of our staff was very proud to hear your compliments; it motivates us to continue working hard and putting our guest first. Thank you and we look forward to your next visit to El Paso!

Reviewed November 29, 2013

For business travelers this is the place to stay. Good location, great staff, and very clean and safe. I work for the Army and we normally conduct group travel. The complimentary breakfast and Manager's reception help my team to conveniently get a great start or end to long days at work. The rooms are large and very clean.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

It was a pleasure having you and your team stay with us. We understand the sacrifice made by all of our guests when being away from home, that is why we strive to make you feel as comfortable possible. We want you to come to a place that provides safety and a warm atmosphere after your long days at work. We are extremely proud to hear that we were able to accomplish that. Thank you for staying with us!