“Very nice stay”

Homewood Suites El Paso Airport
Ranked #14 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed August 27, 2013

One of the cleanest hotels I've ever had the pleasure of staying in. Wonderful staff and the accommodations were great. Convenient for work and many restaurants. Highly recommend this hotel for anyone travelling in the El Paso area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay with us. Keeping our hotel clean is one of our main priorities in our hotel so it is very gratifying to know that our guests notice this. We hope that you stay with us during your next visit to El Paso.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

With a name like Hilton you expect a certain level of cleanliness. Our room carpet was supposed to be yellow but was so dirty it had huge black stains everywhere, the couch and chair had tons of wear and tear along with dark stains. Scuff and other stains cover the walls and doors. I told the front desk staff and no one offered a new room or to have housekeeping come upon just checking in. SO I ask for cleaning solution to clean myself and it took two hours for someone to bring me some from maintenance. I then cleaned the entire suite to feel comfortable just staying. My husband was getting in from Afghanistan and we had to have somewhere to stay for a week. If it had not been for that circumstance I would have left and gone elsewhere. I would be very reluctant to ever stay a Homewood and never again in El Paso! Such a dirty hotel and city!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jena K
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am sorry that you found our hotel below standards. While we are not a new property, we do emphasize on the importance of keeping our entire hotel clean. I feel that this is an isolated event as our hotel prides in it's cleanliness. Again, I apologize for your bad experience at our hotel and wonderful city and hope that if you ever come back to El Paso, you find your visit more enjoyable.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is a very good hotel, value for money. Conveniently located, secure and well maintained. I would recommend it to anyone planning to be in El Paso for business or visiting. I had only one minor problem, the sheets are too small for the very comfortable beds and one ends up with the sheets in a twist.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for your kinds comments. We take all of our guests' concerns into serious consideration and rest assure that yours are not being ignored. Again, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We hope you choose to stay with us during your next visit to El Paso.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

i would stay again not sure why this has to hve 200 characters. I am busy and do not like to be made to complete something.. if there is a bad experience or a good experience it can be addressed by the score.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are glad to know thalt you were exremely satisfied during your last stay with us. Thank you for taking the to take our survey. We hope to see you back in our hotel soon!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I was delighted to have the good fortune of choosing this particular Hilton Hotel. It was very convenient & central to all the places I needed to visit during my stay. The accommodations were superb & the entire staff were always helpful. I highly recommend this Homewood Suites to anyone!!!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

On bahalf of all of our staff and everyone at Hilton, we want to thank you for your kind comments. We enjoy reading comments like this as we hope to satisfy every guest that stays with us. We hope to see you back here soon!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Nice hotel that is close to the airport. Very good deal for the price. If you need to stay in town for a few days I would recommend this place as it gives you that home-like feel. In addition, the evening meal was quite satisfactory!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Ivet R, General Manager at Homewood Suites El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at our property. I am glad to hear that you found value in our property as we strive for all of our guests to know that we have a lot to offer. We hope that you choose to stay with us during your next visit to El Paso.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This hotel is located immediately off I 10 and less than ten minutes from the El Paso airport.

I stayed for the location and the reputation of homewood suites. Their rooms are clean and amenities are definitely setting a standard for other brands.

There is a full size fridge and freezer, microwave, and two stove tops for cooking. As it is an extended stay hotel, I know this serves many people well when they're living out of their suitcase for weeks or months.

The layout of the property is wide and very spread out, so it's good to ask whomever is working the desk where you can park to be closer to your room.

The fitness center is 24 hours, an awesome bonus considering I arrived late and left very early for a flight. Missed breakfast because of the early flight out but saw them setting it up, and it looked like the familiar full breakfast bar. Also, I also on my fridge they have calendar posted with what dinner options are served each evening.

This is a fantastic hotel if you're traveling long term or like myself need to catch an early flight out in the morning. Will return.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank WhatDoesTheAtlasSay

As a team we feel very accomplished to know that we were able to convey what not only what OUR hotel is about, but what our brand is about. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and very grateful that you have taken the time to share your wonderful comments. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel!