All reviews front desk special thanks shuttle service great customer service the hotel staff next morning staff was friendly business trip would stay again road trip convenient location airport rick interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for one night before catching a flight out the next morning. The airport was a quick 5 minute drive which made the location ideal. At check in, I was greeted as a Spire Elite member (75 nights or more per year) and told that I was the only one that day on Property. Which means absolutely nothing. I was given 2 breakfast coupons for full Buffett. I told the front desk agent that I had to leave at 430 am to catch a flight and wouldn’t be able to use them. I asked if I could have drink vouchers instead. I was told no.

Ordered food at the on site restaurant (sat at a table since bar was full). The burger was made wrong. I would’ve told the bartender but she never came over to ask how the meal was.

Overall, good place to stay for a night, but that’s about it.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
HI-AIRP, Manager at Holiday Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn EL PASO AIRPORT.

Reviewed June 1, 2019

Stayed two nights. Room was clean and spacious, and I slept fine. Staff were gracious and friendly. Didn’t eat at the restaurant, but it seemed like they actually had decent specials. Convenient location.

Trip type: Traveled on business
HI-AIRP, Manager at Holiday Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2019

Dear Koyangi,

Thank you for taking the time to write us an awesome review!We are glad our staff took good care of you! Hope to see you in your next visit to El Paso.

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Short stay (<8 hrs) but was impressed with staff at front desk and bar. Room was in great condition and very clean. Great half night sleep, took 5am shuttle to airport. Very short ride to departures. No complaints and will stay here again next time I am in town. Did not use any of the facilities or restaurant.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Its always great to hear back from our guests! We have a great staff and would be happy to see you back with us next time you come to sunny El Paso, safe travels!

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Stay only for a night before start a road trip, room have a lot of space, and the king bed was very comfortable, front desk lady was very helpfull and kind. Bathroom and other spaces clean and new. Door was manually closed after midnight, have to know to open

Room tip: No problem durin stay
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2019

Great hotel for what it's meant for.... Short stays! Unfortunately I had to check out today and move over to the TownePlace down the road due to the fact that I will be in town for about a month (I need a kitchenette). I say unfortunately because I had a great experience with the staff. From the front desk to the restaurant/bar to the breakfast service; the staff were ALL super friendly. I personally have to mention Ms. Astrid S. at the front desk. She help me from Check-In to Check-Out. She was super nice and had a wonderful sense of humor which was very refreshing. Almost felt like we were long time friends even though we had just met. As far as the hotel and its amenities, everything was clean and smelled good. There was a nice little gym and nice lounge area. Conveniently located near EVERYTHING. FREE shuttle ride anywhere within 3 miles. Thanks again!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear tonyjrod88,

Thank you so much for the great review! We pride our selves with our customer service and Astrid is an important asset to our team. We will share your review with her! We would love to see you again when ever you come back to El Paso, TX!