All reviews front desk shuttle service i highly recommend this hotel great customer service staff was friendly business trip would stay again next morning road trip parking lot airport monica rick walgreens interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2018

My fault for not checking on the breakfast - assumed it was free. Well, no - $10 a day, although the money wasn't the issue. The 30 minute wait to get food and then get the check, and not being able to take anything to my room to get through email before work - that was the issue. The food set-up is just like any other type of hotel of this flavor - eggs, bacon, sausage, cereal, juice, coffee, rolls, but they throw in the option to get an omelet made, which takes some time, and so the "restaurant" isn't free like it is across the street at the Holiday Inn Express. The staff is very professional and friendly, and the rooms are fine. Stay on the back side to avoid traffic noise from the Interstate. Pool and workout room are ok, too. The other issue I have, which is a trend at these places, is to have very dim CFL bulbs in all the lamps, even by the bed. So I moved a floor lamp over next to the bed to have enough like to read a book. These bulbs do come in brighter options - please brighten up the rooms.

Room tip: On the back side away from the Interstate
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Hi Carl S,

Greetings from Holiday Inn El Paso Airport, we appreciate the review. I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by the time it took for you to be serviced at breakfast. This is certainly not our usual standard. Be assured that your experience and your comments about the lighting are shared with the management to help address areas that need improvement. On the upside, I'm glad our facilities and hospitable staff left a positive impression.

Thanks for your candor and for choosing us for your lodging needs. I hope we still get to welcome you back when your plans bring you again to the area.

Safe travels,

Jillian I
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

The employees were wonderful! So this review in no way reflects their service. This review reflects the room and lack of complimentary breakfast at this specific location. To begin, the room was very clean it just was a bit haggard. The Broken tiles creaked when you walked over them very loudly I'm convinced the people below our room thought there was a 500 LB person walking around. Also the Ac very loud. Disappointed the room didn't come with complimentary breakfast with any room rate. Most holiday inns I've stayed at had complimentary breakfast as a standard. My experience wasn’t a deal breaker and I likely would stay again.

Date of stay: April 2018
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Hello Tiffany A,

Thank you for leaving feedback. I appreciate your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that the room is starting to show visible signs of usage. I trust that hotel management will consider your feedback if there will be future renovations to be made.

We do have a full service restaurant onsite that serves breakfast, dinner and dessert. Unlike the Holiday Inn Express standard, breakfast may be added at an additional cost. You may take advantage of our bed and breakfast rates when making your future reservations. We appreciate your brand loyalty and hope that your succeeding visits with us will be more memorable.

Kind Regards,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

I was here for six days. Outstanding location. Lots of great food around the area. They have a shuttle service to take you up to 3 miles from there location.
Rooms where very good. Very clean. All the towels you need. They clean the rooms first thing in the morning.
Fast check in and check out.
The staff was outstanding.
There is many motels in the area. But I would stay here again.
Nice pool area.
Washer and dryer on location. Two dollars each.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2018

After a grueling day of travel and a 3am airport arrival(!) we were warmly welcomed to the Holiday Inn El Paso. The staff was very hospitable and kind, allowing us to check out way late because we needed some sleep, without charging us extra. The room was sizable, clean and quiet. We missed breakfast because we slept so late, but it would've been free. We stayed in the back, on a higher floor, because it gives me the creeps to stay on the ground floor facing a parking lot. I highly recommend this hotel if you need to stay near the airport.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Very nicely located to get in and out of airport. But not within walking distance to much of anything isolated near highway. Older establishment but well maintained. Shuttle service is handy and all employees are extremely nice and deliver a high level of service. As a business traveler $170.00 a night for older location is a bit steep.

Date of stay: March 2018