Holiday Inn El Paso Airport
Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$71
$87
$111
Radisson
Ramada El Paso(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$47
$119
GardenInn.com
$104
La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$59
$79
$68
$165
$100
$80
All reviewsburger theoryfront deskbar tenderel paso airportshuttle servicei highly recommend this hotelexcellent customer servicethe young ladyawesome hotelthe hotel staffrooms are nicestaff was friendlybusiness tripup to datewould stay againenjoyed my stayeasy access
Reviewed October 26, 2012

While the Wingate at the Spokane, WA airport is absolutely wonderful, the same cannot be said of that same chain property in El Paso, TX. Upon checking in, was told that they had a first floor room for me and then did not (later, was asked if I had been placed in room 109 as had been reserved and told them no). So, they sent me to room 322 and when I entered I discovered it was already occupied and so they scrambled to put me into room 323. Each night, I put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door and remove it when I leave the room the next day. On Friday, I did that but the room ac ross the hallway (322) had the Do Not Disturb light on and so when i returned that night, there was a note on my door that they did not clean the room since I had the Do Not Disturb light on. I was quite angry, but..............It just seems that this particular Wingate is not run at the same standard as others in which I have stayed. Average at best.

Room Tip: This property is located along I-10 and so ask for a room away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
SHEILA W, General Manager at Holiday Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience while staying with us. I am not pleased that you experienced complications with regard to your housekeeping service. It is our desire to make sure each and every guest stay at the Wingate is not just 'average', but 'above average' to 'excellent'. I apologize if this was not your experience. I have brought your comments to the attention of the front desk and housekeeping so that these improvements can be attained immediately. Please always feel free to contact me personally any time I can be of service to you.

A Wyndham traveler
COMBINED LOCKS
Reviewed October 20, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
SHEILA W, General Manager at Holiday Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Reviewed October 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
SHEILA W, General Manager at Holiday Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Very nice , clean comfortable bed! Great service. Very close to the airport. Free shuttle service to airport and restaurant.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Jerome H, General Manager at Holiday Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2015

Dear Guest,

This review is from 3 years ago. Since that time we have undergone an extensive hotel property renovation and are now a Full Service Holiday Inn Hotel known for providing our guest with exceptional service, clean rooms, well maintained amenities and a first class onsite restaurant named Burger Theory. We would love to have you come back to see our changes and give us another opportunity to serve you with excellence!

warm regards,