Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East
Ranked #48 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Internet was fast. Breakfast is ok no complaints. I do not eat the hot breakfast just oatmeal and bread because no matter what hotel they all are bad for hot food. In a great location for food. I stayed 2 nights. I came in after cleaning and found they had only picked up a piece of food I dropped on floor not vacuumed because there he same toilet paper on the bathroom floor and the piece of plastic from the laundry plastic bag.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Justin H
Holiday Inn Exp... E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Justin H.,
We are so happy you enjoyed our hotel and apologize about the floor.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I stay here a lot for work. Great location on the east side, near lots of restaurants and shopping. There is a theatre nearby too. Hotel is clean and kept up well, and the staff is GREAT. They are all very helpful and attentive. The staff are really friendly and call me by name since I visit so often. They have free popcorn for an afternoon snack. Hotel is conveniently located on the north side of I-10. I have never had a bad stay here in 4 years of nearly monthly visits!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Betsy H

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad you chose our hotel for many years.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

If you need to be in eastern El Paso, this is a great stay for the price. We had the executive room which was big and the bed was super comfortable. Only complaint was the shower. The pressure was weak and "max hot" was still a bit cold.

The staff are very friendly there and the free breakfast was nice.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Holiday Inn Exp... E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

CREN1992,

Thank you for your feedback. We do like hearing the good and also the constructive. We are happy with the fact you loved the space and comfort of the room. However I do apologize about the weak pressure. We will be looking into this. Thank you for your time and be safe!!

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We would absolutely stay here again. The service was friendly and the whole place was extremely clean. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Breakfast was great, including two kinds of eggs, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and sausages in addition to the usual yogurts and pastries. The suite was large, very comfortable for a family of four. The beds were very comfortable and came with soft and firm pillows. Great hotel for a family with kids.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank NMmama
Holiday Inn Exp... E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

NMmama,

Why thank you very much!! I am glad you and you and your young family. I am extremely proud of our staff for making your stay so pleasant. We do hope to see you again. Be safe.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

As a frequent business traveler, I try to find the best bang for the buck without making too many sacrifices. I was pleasantly surprised by the relatively upscale look and feel of the accommodations. Great to have free parking, free wifi and free breakfast. All the usual little things that jack up the bill otherwise. Also loved having the pillows in pillowcases stitched with "Soft" and "Firm" on them so you can pick and choose what works best for a good night's sleep. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had an issue with connecting to the wifi and their tech support provider promptly called and helped me to resolve. The location is conveniently near the airport (but not too near!) with quick and easy access to the I-10. There are plenty of places to eat nearby and a couple restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

mboileau,

I am glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel. We do pride ourselves on our overall appearance. We always get such great compliments about our pillows just as you did. I hope you visit us again soon. Thank you for your time and be safe.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was impressed with this property
I found the staff to be very helpful, the rooms were very clean and comfortable
I enjoyed the good breakfast that was included.
This location had very fast internet which I found helpful
This property also was in a a very good location.
I will stay here again next time I am in town on business

Room Tip: short walk to many good restaurants
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

azdadman,

We are here for your business and leisure travels. We do understand you have plenty of options here in El Paso and do appreciate your business. We hope to see you again. Thank you.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This Holiday Inn Express offers a breakfast in the Lobby, the breakfast bar was well stocked.They deliver a newspaper to your room and the faculty is very friendly. Strongly recommend.Hotel is kept very clean. They have an outside pool and a place to workout as well.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Cntryldybgkat,

We do appreciate you leaving such kind words about our hotel. We are glad to see you utilized all of our facilities as they are free to all guests. We do hope all is well with you and your family and hope you stay again. Thank you.