“Clean, great service, good breakfast.”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East
Ranked #44 of 82 Hotels in El Paso
Albuquerque, NM USA
“Clean, great service, good breakfast.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We would absolutely stay here again. The service was friendly and the whole place was extremely clean. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Breakfast was great, including two kinds of eggs, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and sausages in addition to the usual yogurts and pastries. The suite was large, very comfortable for a family of four. The beds were very comfortable and came with soft and firm pillows. Great hotel for a family with kids.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank NMmama
Holiday Inn Exp... E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
NMmama,

Why thank you very much!! I am glad you and you and your young family. I am extremely proud of our staff for making your stay so pleasant. We do hope to see you again. Be safe.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Thousand Oaks, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

As a frequent business traveler, I try to find the best bang for the buck without making too many sacrifices. I was pleasantly surprised by the relatively upscale look and feel of the accommodations. Great to have free parking, free wifi and free breakfast. All the usual little things that jack up the bill otherwise. Also loved having the pillows in pillowcases stitched with "Soft" and "Firm" on them so you can pick and choose what works best for a good night's sleep. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had an issue with connecting to the wifi and their tech support provider promptly called and helped me to resolve. The location is conveniently near the airport (but not too near!) with quick and easy access to the I-10. There are plenty of places to eat nearby and a couple restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
mboileau,

I am glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel. We do pride ourselves on our overall appearance. We always get such great compliments about our pillows just as you did. I hope you visit us again soon. Thank you for your time and be safe.
Glendale, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was impressed with this property
I found the staff to be very helpful, the rooms were very clean and comfortable
I enjoyed the good breakfast that was included.
This location had very fast internet which I found helpful
This property also was in a a very good location.
I will stay here again next time I am in town on business

Room Tip: short walk to many good restaurants
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
azdadman,

We are here for your business and leisure travels. We do understand you have plenty of options here in El Paso and do appreciate your business. We hope to see you again. Thank you.
Fort Stockton, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This Holiday Inn Express offers a breakfast in the Lobby, the breakfast bar was well stocked.They deliver a newspaper to your room and the faculty is very friendly. Strongly recommend.Hotel is kept very clean. They have an outside pool and a place to workout as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Cntryldybgkat,

We do appreciate you leaving such kind words about our hotel. We are glad to see you utilized all of our facilities as they are free to all guests. We do hope all is well with you and your family and hope you stay again. Thank you.
Maryville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I always read trip advisor before I book a room. I forgot I had stayed here before and booked again for 5 nights. The room was very quiet and comfortable bed . The room was clean but it was dusty and I would not take a bath because bath tub did not sparkle, lol. Overall , yes I would stay again. It is great location with great restaurants very close and lots of shopping !!!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Connie M
Holiday Inn Exp... E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We do appreciate your business. I am glad you really enjoyed our hotel. On behalf of the staff thank your for your support. Be safe.
Chihuahua
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Went to El Paso for the weekend, hadn't booked a hotel in advance, and therefore decided on this one. Never stayed at a HI Express before, but loved it. It is pricey, like all hotels of this chain, but it was worth it. There's a few nice restaurants close by.
Staff was very friendly, he insisted I get a suite for myself, but I guess it's his job to offer that. I will probably stay here in the future again.
Oh, by the way, the mattresses are AMAZING!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Tony L
Holiday Inn Exp... E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Tony L.,

We would like to thank you for the kind review Sir. We do appreciate you choosing our hotel during your stay her in El Paso. Thank you for the kind words on our mattresses. We do hope you will visit us again in the new future and would love to make your next stay just as memorable. Thank you and be safe.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We chose this location due to proximity to a work project. The service staff was excellent - super friendly and helpful. Breakfast was better than most. Didn't try the pool but the fitness room was great and had "his 'n hers" treadmills which was cool. One of the bonuses of this location is its close proximity to a wealth of restaurants and shopping, all within walking distance. The week nights were super pricey but weekends more normally priced.

Room Tip: Close to I-10 and tons of restaurants and shopping
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... E, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Caligranny,
Thank you for the kind review you gave us. We do appreciate you taking the time to give such a kind and truthful review. We would hope you come back and visit us soon whenever you are in El Paso.