“Gutes sauberes Hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East
Ranked #45 of 82 Hotels in El Paso

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Travelers also viewed these El Paso hotels
Red Roof Inn El Paso East
Red Roof Inn El Paso East
#38 of 82 in El Paso
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Paso

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East

Property: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East
Address: 11825 Gateway Blvd W, El Paso, TX 79936-7409
Location: United States > Texas > El Paso
Ranked #45 of 82 Hotels in El Paso
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East 2.5*
Whether you are traveling to El Paso for business or taking a much-deserved vacation, you demand more than just the amenities of home. You deserve tranquil and comfortable rooms, a professional, yet luxurious atmosphere, unsurpassed service, and elegant accommodations. No matter what brings you to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Paso I-10 East, your room is your personal retreat. Luxuriously decorated guest rooms and suites with a 42 plasma TV, pillow top beds and granite vanity will have you relaxed in no time. At the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Paso I-10 East your lodging, service and convenience needs are met, and exceeded, without exception. Traveling on business? The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Paso I-10 East is the ideal destination. Imagine having all the space and tools you need for business, high-speed Internet, a specialized work area in your room and plenty of electrical outlets. A business center dedicated to our business travelers is also available.Traveling for pleasure? Enjoy Border Shopping at its finest - We are just minutes away from the Zaragoza Port of Entry into Juarez, Mexico as well as easy freeway access to El Paso s newest shopping district, The Outlet Shoppes.The best of El Paso is awaiting you at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites El Paso I-10 East! Welcome home. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, IHG, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites I-10 East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites i-10 East