We decided to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn for 2 nights after reading all the great reviews on Trip Advisor. I was getting a little worried at first because the hotel was not on the freeway and a little hard to find because it is in the middle of a medical center. This turned out to be a good thing because it was extremely quiet and still only 10-15 minutes away from the airport. Parking was ample and close, the check in was easy, free fresh baked cookies were available, the room was large and spotless, the pool and pool area was very clean, and all the staff were VERY FRIENDLY! I called the front desk to ask for a family friendly resturant recommendation and the young lady who answered was amazing. She asked what type of foods we liked and gave me 3 choices, with phone #s and turn by turn directions. I've traveled to El Paso in the past for business and stayed at one hotel on I-10 W. and 4 other pricier hotels by the airport and this is not only a great value, but the overall best hotel in El Paso at any price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the campus of the University of Texas at El Paso and across the street from two major medical centers. The hotel is within a 5 block radius of over 50 restaurants, bars and stores. Just one and half miles from the El Paso Convention Center/Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn El Paso/University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Hilton El Paso
- El Paso Hilton Garden Inn