We've been coming to El Paso on business for almost a year. We stayed at several different properties originally -- mostly those near the airport or downtown. None of them really impressed us, and a few actually depressed us or annoyed us for various reasons. Then we tried the Hilton Garden Inn near the university. Since that first time, we have always tried to stay here whenever they have availability. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful, and they even remember us and act genuinely glad that we're back. (For a couple of Road Warriors -- this is a delight!) Rooms are nice, well lit, and clean. Breakfast can be good or just okay, but it's always convenient. The hotel is near a lot of other dining options for dinner. The fitness center has more cardio equipment than many other Garden Inns, and is clean and well-lit with functioning equipment (in contrast to many other hotels).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the campus of the University of Texas at El Paso and across the street from two major medical centers. The hotel is within a 5 block radius of over 50 restaurants, bars and stores. Just one and half miles from the El Paso Convention Center/Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn El Paso/University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Hotel El Paso
- Hilton El Paso
- El Paso Hilton Garden Inn