Hilton Garden Inn El Paso/University
$47
Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$76
$145
$133
Doubletree.com
Red Roof Inn El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$45
$74
Groupon.com
$66
Travelocity
All reviewsutep campussun bowlrestaurant staffevery staff membergreat place to staybreakfast buffetbusiness tripshuttle servicepleasant stayconvenient locationwest sideeasy accessfitness centerenjoyed my staystaff was friendlyhgilobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Loved it, great bar with friendly service, rooms are nice and new everything works great and the breakfast is free and plenty full. The staff was very friendly and the drive will pretty much take you anywhere you want to go

Room Tip: some will face the freeway, but i did not hear any traffic really
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We moved from the Doubletree hotel downtown because it was full and we couldn't extend our reservation. We were very happy to find this other Hilton property near the UTEP campus.

If you are a fan of the Hilton brand, and like getting a good breakfast in the morning, and the option of casual dining at night (with a bar) -- this hotel should be on your radar! It's nice to be able to have the option of bugging out of your room and doing some work in the common area of the hotel, where there's some room to spread out. Lots of big chairs and work lighting. I'm sure i gets crazy here during the school year, but it was all business travelers when I was there.

This hotel is right across the street from a drive - thru Starbucks and a local coffee shop/bakery. It's close to a couple of great dining choices, too - try the Mesa Street Grill!

Comfy bed, quiet, easy and free parking -- it's not a cheap property, but it's a good value for what you'll pay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
MichelleKaip, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso/University, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Dear Guest - Thank you for taking time to review our property. It is always a pleasure to hear great comments like yours. I will most definitely share your feedback with my staff. Please come back and see us again.
Best Regards
Michelle Kaip

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Not much to say. The Channel 70 Productions crew was moving a grip truck from Ft Worth to San Diego and stayed the night. Arrived late and left early. Quiet rooms, wonderfully cool a/c, good parking, nice and fast desk staff. Recommend.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Let's start with the to10 times to have keys reset in one week. The toilets, won't flush with any volume at all. Yeck :(~ The keys will not work, cell phone or not!!! The day time front desk staff will do little to help you. I received a package there, got a phone message on Friday that the package arrived. On Sunday, they couldn't find the package. The bellhop went to the closet where they keep the packages. I saw my package there, but he looked me straight in the eye and told that was not my package. Worthless! The bar staff at night is good, though!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
MichelleKaip, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso/University, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We have addressed your restroom’s issues with our maintenance team and will be reviewing our package handling policies with the front desk. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced and thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again should your travels bring you back to the El Paso area.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I stayed in April and had a great stay. The staff went out of their way to help me navigate in El Paso. The rooms are clean and modern. The restaurant had great food and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business