“Ramada El Paso”
Review of Ramada El Paso

Ramada El Paso
Ranked #20 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The room was spacious but the bed was really hard. Having a sofa, chair and kitchenette was a plus!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The Hotel had seen better days.
They took no Hotel Coupons from HotelCoupon.com so we got not a special rate.
Room:
Clean but old rooms.
Pool:
Old outdoor pool.
Breakfast:
Standard breakfast.

The hotel has a good connection to the Highway, the city and it is easy to find.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 21, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stewart S
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We were delayed by car problems and called ahead to let them know there were five of us (translation: we need to use the pull out sofa) and that we would be very late. We ended up arriving at 3:30 am. The clerk was friendly and checked us in quickly. All five of us came into the lobby with our luggage. When we got to our room and the first thing i noticed was that our non smoking room reeked of cigarette smoke. We pulled out the sofa sleeper and there was no bedding on it. So I called the front desk and he said I had to come to the lobby to get bedding. I asked why he did not give me the bedding when I checked in. He said they dont bring us the bedding, I would have to pick it up. I repeated my question and he repeated his answer. So I went to the lobby and he brought out a stack of bedding. I decided to try again "I'm not sure why you didnt offer me this when we checked in, there are 5 of us and we need to use the sofa bed". Then he said, "your reservation is for 3" and I let him know it was for 5. So he checks his computer and says "oh, you are right, sorry".....Really? So it is obvious the head of the bed is sinking very low, so we make up the bed so that my sons head will be at the foot of the bed. When he gets in the bed, he sags almost all the way to the floor! So we closed up the bed and he slept on it as a sofa. The breakfast area is very very small with tables and chairs completely in the way of the serving area. The food was okay but hard to get at. When we checked out I let the front desk know about the smoke smell in our room and also about the bedding fiasco. She couldn't look less interested. We had reservations to stay at this hotel on our way back but I cancelled them right then and there. I would never stay at this hotel again.

Now if there has only been 4 of us and we would not have needed the sofa sleeper, I probably would have overlooked the other issues, not complained, not been unhappy with the response of the clerk at the desk and would have stayed here again on our way home.

Room Tip: If you need to sofa sleeper in the room, beware, the one in our room was unfit to sleep on.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Satyen P, General Manager at Ramada El Paso, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank You for your comments, please accept my apologies for your inconvenience, let me assure your good self the problem you described is been rectified, i hope to see u again. Thanks

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We had a quiet king bed suite with a kitchenette. Our bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. Breakfast was waffles, cereals, pastries, bagels, fruit and boiled eggs. There was a couch and chair. The couch was okay for one night, but not too comfy. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful. It was a good value.

• Stayed: July 2013
Satyen P, General Manager at Ramada El Paso, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Suites for your stay, we are very happy that you liked our accommodations & service.
we appreciate your positive & generous comments, we hope to see you soon
Thanks.