“Xmas Visit”
Review of Ramada El Paso

Ramada El Paso
Ranked #26 of 81 Hotels in El Paso

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Saint Joseph, Missouri
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Ramada inns in general are starting to get age on them and most show it. This one was showing some age as well, but for the value the rooms are big and the one I had was an extended stay room with kitchenette, sofa and chair and a flat screen wall mounted tv with and adjustable mount so the tv can be viewed from any angle in the room. Another plus if you are a harley lover was Barnett H-D is next door.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
CARLSBAD
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Nice place, but I cannot recommend it. A car dealership on the other (North) side of the freeway (I-10) was blasting "music" all evening and past 10 p.m., where the vibrating bass rumbled almost uninterrupted. I call this "audio-terror", whether it comes from a business, a low-rider, or any other source. It makes me physically sick.

I called the dealership a couple of times with my complaint, to no avail. It sells Lexus and Toyota, which I will not even consider buying for the rest of my life. I will patronize other Ramada properties, but not this one unless I am sure this serious problem has been remedied.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

AUSTIN
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was moving back to Texas from California. My son had flown to California on Saturday morning to help pack the van and help drive back. We were sooo late leaving Long Beach. Yet, every time I called the hotel to say how late we would be arriving, Veronica and Yvette were completly helpful and accommodating. When we arrived at 5 am El Paso time, Luis had everything ready for a speedy check in. The room was clean and the beds very comfortable. My pets were very glad to be out of the van, too. I recommended this hotel on my Facebook page.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Satyen P, General Manager at Ramada El Paso, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank You For Your Review, I Am Glad That We Were Able To Help You In All Possible Ways We Can & I Thank You For Choosing Ramada Suite, El Paso For Your Accommodation, We Hope To See You Very Soon.
We All At Ramada Suites, El Paso Wish You Happy Holidays.
Thanks.
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Reservation through website. All info correct, just sign the registration and the charge slip. Room is large with some new refurbishing and some old beat up furniture. Bed was good. Stove, microwave and sofa in poor condition. The room on the east side was fine for a Sunday night, as the Harley Dealership next door is closed. Better than average breakfast; some hot items in addition to coffee, juice and cold cereal. Breakfast area can get crowded. Gave up on Wifi, and used 4g cell phone for access. On a previous visit same problem with WiFi (redirect upon opening browser doesn't work) and the front desk was able to get on the phone to the provider and work it out, but it took 30 minutes. Motel is good choice for east bound travelers, depending on the price offerings at the time. Shop around.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple