“I suppose it's good.”
Review of Jack in the Box

Jack in the Box
Ranked #477 of 1,591 Restaurants in El Paso
Reviewed May 1, 2014

So, what an I, or anybody really say about this Jack in the Box, or any Jack in the Box really? I'm not dismissing it, but I guess it's a bit of the "been there, done that" mentality when it comes to these big franchise places.

This particular Jack in the Box is a 5 minute drive from my home, so naturally, it is my "go to" JITB. Service is average as far as the employees go, but the managers and supervisors tend to offer a much better experience. Place is clean, which is always a good sign with fast food joints.

The JITB food is some of my favorite because it offers a bigger menu and better variety. It's not just burger-this, chicken-that. JITB has some decent fajita pitas, jalapeno cheese bites and egg rolls. True, it is not the real deal, but it's simply good junk food; not to overdo of course. So yeah, it's probably one of the better quick snack food joint out there. It's just good.