“Great Service the food was good”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #591 of 1,546 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Bakersfield,Ca
“Great Service the food was good”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We were a party of 14. Only had to wait about 30min for three tables next to each other. We waited at the small bar and ordered a drink first and the bartender was very friendly, drinks were good. Our waitress was nice also. Food was good and hot. I hate warm food. We had a great time here.

Visited November 2012

Glen Allen, Virginia
“Average food and sometimes spotty service.”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My family and I have eaten here numerous times. I almost always order the triple dipper with the big mouth bites, boneless buffalo wings, and the loaded potato skins. It is always good, but nothing spectacular. My wife almost always orders the chicken tenders with mashed potatoes and black pepper gravy and corn on the cob. She thinks it is average, but she thinks that the original chicken tenders are better than the crispy chicken tenders. Chili's also has quite a variety of children's options. However, this time, my two year old daughter was served her food last (two year olds do not like to wait until last - the server literally went back to the kitchen to get her food) and her food and plate were served extremely hot (much hotter than our food!). The molten lava cake is also average. Last, but not least, the service is sometimes spotty. For example, our server did not provide me a lemon for my water, which I asked for, and thought my wife asked for a different dipping sauce than what my wife actually ordered. Overall, it is consistently an average restaurant.

El Paso, Texas
“soggy buffalo chicken”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

ordered the buffalo chicken strips they were nasty & soggy not sure why because usually they are good, not sure what happend. it was ok service & the chips & dip were pretty good i will go again cause i like the atmosphere, margaritas and it generally does have good food. 3/5 this time though.

Visited February 2012