“Apple-bee amazingly appealing!”

Applebee's
Ranked #682 of 1,580 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 28, 2013

We spent little time deciding upon an fantastic eatery, none other than Applebees at Gatewary East & Yarbrough Drive. The 550 calorie delicious food--7oz roasted garlic steak & chantelle 'room for me, of course--was stupendously good. What really made for an enchanting surprise was a 4th colleague showed up, quite by accident. Or was it? This eatery is well known for the excellent eats, so it makes sense. What was also significant was the presence of the big boss, the overall GM, Alex, who went out of his way to talk with us about his restaurant. I have nothing but praise; our server, Maverick, ensured our orders were accurate and quickly delivered. He also made sure our icy water & tea were always full. This was a lunch time; I can only imagine how magnificent it is to have an evening meal or watch a sports event on one of the many big, flat screens!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Our bartender Rudy went out of his way to make sure me and my Wife got exactly what we ordered. Not to mention 1 of the best margarita's on the rocks. The atmosphere was great pretty lively. Our food was served hot and the exact to our specifications. Definitely 1 of the better Applebees I have been to ( hard to find a decent 1 in Dallas/ Houston ). Next time I am passing through El Paso this is a definite stop.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

The menu was very diversified. We haven't eaten at an Applebee's in years, so it was new to us. We were both very pleased with our selections and the wait time was not very long.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

It was what was expected. Good service, cold beer, pretty good food and nice staff. The location is very busy and parking is somewhat limited.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Service was good, food was, what can I say? Applebees.Nothing special. They did give us a discount when we had to leave in a hurry due to a family emergency.