“Road Trip Los Angeles to Taylor, Tx”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #834 of 1,591 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Typically during the year my wife and I travel between Los Angeles and Taylor Texas. On these trips we make every attempt to have dinner at Logan's Roadhouse in El Paso, Texas. We've found the staff and management to be very accommodating, the menu and the service great and the bread is wonderful.

Reviewed October 3, 2010

We were served raw rolls. My well done steak was served medium! I was not offered another glass of water. Bathroom was gross.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Reviewed June 16, 2008

Nothing special.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 23, 2008

We are restaurant owner's in El Paso. Once a week we try a different restaurant in our new part of town (far East). Logan's atmosphere was unique. The music volume was a bit high. The peanut shells on the floor was a signature touch. The service was friendly but a bit slow. My wife loved the shrimp. My Logan steak was properly prepared but a bit cool when served. We might have rated this as a 3 but our waitress noticed we liked the peanuts and gave us a free sack to go. Prices were reasonable.

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!