“Nice presentation not worth trying”
Review of Good Coffee

Good Coffee
Ranked #30 of 32 Coffee & Tea in El Paso
Reviewed July 3, 2013

It looks nice when you get to the restaurant. At first it looks elegant yet the carpets are dirty and old. There are seven serves working at the time and still they took forever to help us out, take the order and served the food. So by the time we got our food it was cold. The chicken hamburger was burned. We had to ask for tortillas because the server forgot to bring them with our order. In general mot worth trying, to expensive poor quality in food and service. There are better Mexican restaurants like La Malinche or El Rincon de Cortez.

2  Thank Diana_ivete

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My family and I went to the new location on Mesa (old Jaxsons). The service was awful!!! Took for ever to get water/drinks and after we ordered our food, it took 50 mins to get it. Food was not hot, and was afraid to return it because I was hungry and didn't want to wait another hour to get it back! If this restaurant wants to last, they need to up their customer service.
DA

3  Thank Havanese12
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We've been staying at the hotel for about two weeks...we eat there now almost every night. The food is perfect and the hamburgers are incredible. They aren't really anything fancy, but the Angus Beef is thick and juicy. The fries....fresh cut, I can't get enough of. Sad I didn't find this place till we were leaving.

1  Thank melinda1050
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

The food is great. Its very local and even though I'm white, I really like their menudo. Park in the back and walk thru the hall.

1  Thank kniksand
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Friendly and helpful staff. But the food was pretty awful. I've eaten there several times now in the month since I've been back from Afghanistan. Stay at the Travelodge so it's a convenient place to eat. The eggs were absolutely awful, the burger was well below average, the fries suck, the nachos were okay I guess and I had Menudo for the first time here. The restaurant claims its the best Menudo in town and since its my first time trying it I have nothing to compare it to. It tastes like the way a barnyard smells, but I guess I'm glad I tried it. Wish the food was good, but it was crap.

1  Thank Morgan B