“R & R on the Westside!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Yogo Berry

Yogo Berry
Ranked #284 of 1,533 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: We are an all natural, non-fat frozen yogurt and smoothie shop. We offer many varieties of yogurt flavors that we add to frequently as well as offer a large selection of toppings that you can add to customize your yogurt to your liking. If you are not feeling like having a yogurt we also offer great smoothies as well as bubble tea. We have great prices and kid-friendly environment that is sure to please you and your entire family!
El Paso, Texas
“R & R on the Westside!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

I am showing my good friend from Switzerland, Chris Gafafer-Luthi, many important sites in El PasoTX-USA, and for sure one of them (to me) is this exceptionally light eatery! Being mid-afternoon and a bit enervated from all the motoring/walking/pedaling during his short visit, what better place to rejuvenate than Yogo Berry? Of course, I was being a bit selfish--the delectable yoghurt is MY choice, but what a surprise to see that coffee (and crepes) is now a part of the menu. Chris prefers the java, so it turns out that this was THE mid-afternoon stop for both of us! Fortunately, Melodie was on duty and saw to all our nutritional needs. This is a great eatery, highly recommended!

• Visited April 2013

El Paso, Texas
“Yogoberry is good for you, and you, and you...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2012

I was a third of the way through my perimeter pedal of El Paso, and was counting on this fine restaurant to satisfy my need for healthy energy and good taste. What a great mid-day stop, I highly recommend it to everybody! Subsequently, I have frequented other restaurants in this chain in other parts of El Paso, and they are equally good!