“This Inexpensive and delicious sports restaurant gets many points after!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Steakpedos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Steakpedos
Ranked #967 of 1,526 Restaurants in El Paso
El Paso, Texas
“This Inexpensive and delicious sports restaurant gets many points after!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

I've often seen it passing by in either my motor vehicle or Doublevision, but have never stopped. Lunch came at a good time today as I scurried between campuses, and one of my workmates suggested this for our eating location. Access is quite easy, very close to the intersection of Yarbrough and Trawood Avenues. Walking inside the light, airy open-kitchen restaurant, I saw numerous flat-screen TVs, each broadcasting a different sporting event, most notably the current baseball playoffs, among others. It could have been ESPN HQ! Anyway, ordering is at the East end of the counter, where numerous tasty items are displayed on the boards, all of it mouth-watering. I decided against a platter, knowing that the chips (french fries) & soda won't help me lose my excess weight. I even skipped the mayo, but was able to get extra jalapenos. It was fresh cooked; I picked it up (and another mate's meal) at the counter end and was thinking that just maybe I should have gotten the fries, too...! This fine eatery accepts all major credit cards, has free WiFi, gift cards, and has a Facebook page for specials. Anyway, my colleagues & I concur: this Steakpedos sports restaurant is a winner. If you're in a hurry (or not), I highly recommend this friendly restaurant for an inexpensive meal!

• Visited October 2012