“Worst Olive Garden from East to West coast”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #408 of 1,542 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Seoul, South Korea
“Worst Olive Garden from East to West coast”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Having traveled from coast to coast and being an Olive Garden fan for almost two decades I can confirm the poor reviews this sad restaurant receives.
For the past three years we have attempted several times to revisit our favorite Italian franchise with absolutely no stories of redemption. This place has the worst combination of service and food in all if our travels.

• Visited August 2013

Tacoma, Washington
“Horrible Service, Poor Quality”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife and I went there for a coffee and dessert about 8:30 PM and we had to wait over 10 minutes to be seated and the place was practically empty. We ordered coffee and Tiramisu so after another 15 minute we got our coffee that looked like tea and the Tiramisu was frozen. I can understand it being chilled but not frozen. I walked out of the restaurant after one bite and told the waiter I was very disappointed. I expect more of this restaurant.

Visited July 2013
ElPasotexa
“Celebrating Jessica's new job& car”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We went to dinner it was nice. Atmosphere was great like if your family very cordial staff. Food is good I really recommend you that place . Great prices great people enjoy lunch or dinner after a day of shopping at Cielo Vista Mall. You'll. have. Goo time I guarantee it ENJOY!!

• Visited April 2013
“It's ok, but looks better in tv”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

It's ok, but looks better in tv than it really is.
Usually there's a long wait to be seated.
Don't go if you're on a hurry.
Salad and breadsticks are the best.

• Visited May 2013
El Paso, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“disappointed”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

on Thursday, June 27, at 11:30 a group of ladies meet at Olive Garden, some had small children and ordered pizza for them some ordered fresh fruit, the rest of us the adults ordered the soup and salad, my friend ordered an appetizer, the spinach or artichoke dip, it never came, we finished eating and her order never came, neither did the kids meal came until we were almost ready to leave, so horrible, I do not think we will select Olive Garden any more, my meatball sandwich came at the very last, I was already finish eating and I took the sandwich home, if I know that was going to be the case I would of gone to Subway for a meatball sandwich, all and all it was a horrible experience, we were asking for Lunch menu items, not A la carte which I realize takes a little longer to prepare, but you all should be prepared to face the crowds at lunch time and be able to not keep people waiting for so long, oh, but the bill came very timely despite the bad, horrible service, What a shame. Your commercials are misleading. The bill came with tip included, but did not make any exceptions knowing that the kids did not get their meal until the very end, some ladies did not get their order either. Next time we will go with our business somewhere else.

• Visited June 2013