“It's ok, but looks better in tv”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #209 of 1,611 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

It's ok, but looks better in tv than it really is.
Usually there's a long wait to be seated.
Don't go if you're on a hurry.
Salad and breadsticks are the best.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

on Thursday, June 27, at 11:30 a group of ladies meet at Olive Garden, some had small children and ordered pizza for them some ordered fresh fruit, the rest of us the adults ordered the soup and salad, my friend ordered an appetizer, the spinach or artichoke dip, it never came, we finished eating and her order never came, neither did the kids meal came until we were almost ready to leave, so horrible, I do not think we will select Olive Garden any more, my meatball sandwich came at the very last, I was already finish eating and I took the sandwich home, if I know that was going to be the case I would of gone to Subway for a meatball sandwich, all and all it was a horrible experience, we were asking for Lunch menu items, not A la carte which I realize takes a little longer to prepare, but you all should be prepared to face the crowds at lunch time and be able to not keep people waiting for so long, oh, but the bill came very timely despite the bad, horrible service, What a shame. Your commercials are misleading. The bill came with tip included, but did not make any exceptions knowing that the kids did not get their meal until the very end, some ladies did not get their order either. Next time we will go with our business somewhere else.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Great atmosphere, usually great food too. Can at times take a few for a table but usually worh it. As you might amagine the pastas are the best and we enjoy anything seafood.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I love Olive Garden and I always will. Although its pricey, you get good clean, quality, flavorful food. Yesterday, March 22, around 4:30pm, my mom and I were having dinner in a quiet corner. The waitress was very busy but gave us great service anyway. The food was good as always and during the meal the manager came by to see if everything was ok. A family of six were eating across from us when suddenly a wine glass was toppled over by one of the employees. The glass fell on his back and broke and part of the glass cut his leg. Glass was everywhere and employees came and swept up the mess. The waiter kept apologizing but continued to hand the tab to the lady who was trying to take glass out of her shoes. Two things. I found it odd that the family was very well composed (thank God) and that the manager did not come around until everything was cleaned up and all the commotion was still. I found it odd that the waiter did not jump to call the manager and insisted on the tab being paid.......I found it odd that everyone just stood around just looking at these poor people. I finally stood up and intervened and told the manager what I had witnessed. I sure hope these people got reimbursed for their meal and big apology for not being concerned for their safety first. The older man finally got a band aid...........The whole scene was wierd!...I as manager would have picked up the tab for the other tables and the family for disrupting a pleasant meal for all of us and in addition given this happy non aggressive family another complimentary visit........granted....accidents will happen, but how you handle them make a big difference?

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Carl and I took some family here while visiting and we were not disappointed! I always get the Fettuccini alfredo no matter when I go to an Olive Garden and I love the quality of the dish. The chicken is really a good chicken breast and the sauce tastes like it is made very fresh. A strong point for me is the cleanliness of the place since that is one of my pet peeves. I would give it a 5 star if it were a higher end restaurant, because I don't think fast-food places and diners should be on the same rating scale as nice restaurants and likewise for chains vs. great fine dining restaurants. Within their class, I think Olive Garden is tops. This one does a good job of being consistent with the quality of the brand. I think my only complaint is that they are too popular and for that, we had to wait.