“Hike or Bike to the Pike!”
Review of Pike Street Market

Pike Street Market
Ranked #202 of 1,539 Restaurants in El Paso
El Paso, Texas
“Hike or Bike to the Pike!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Of course, you can also get here by motorcar, too! In fact, that is how I arrived as I had an appointment to present "Share the Road" safety enhancement of the roadways to the El Paso County Commissioners. Finding on-street parking for a motorcar in downtown El Paso is not always easy, but once parked, I could feed the meter (1 quarter per 20 minutes or major credit card) if I exceeded the 2-hour limit. This is a convenient way to start the day with baked item, coffee, tea, etc., and a lovely seating area looking through the plate glass onto the streetlife. Newspapers are available for those of us who are not so rushed. The prices are extremely reasonable, the staff are exceptionally friendly, and the clientele are ever-so-polite if not rushing onto work. I myself was watching the time, but felt relaxed here. However, there is a distinction between lunch items and the brekkie fare; I was salivating for the soup, but it was not due for prep till later! I highly recommend this stop for everybody.

• Visited March 2013