“Disappointed”

Ranked #857 of 1,543 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Italian
“Disappointed”
Reviewed March 7, 2011

Heard about Como was excited to eat some italian food being that my wife is italian and I was stationed in New Jersey. The decoration of the place is horrible, the lighting just as bad. They served your drinks in these huge cups that does not go with the italian theme, the plastic covering that went over the actual table cloth was sticky and to say the least tacky. Now the food. Waitress had no clue about simple italian style of cooking noodles or drinks. I am saying this because if you pride yourself on being the number #1 italian restaurant in el paso, learn a little of the italian culture that will better assist your patrons and boost your businessee

El Paso, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Waitress rude and food made us ill”
Reviewed December 7, 2010

I used to like this restaurant, but the last couple of times have not been very pleasant. On the most recent visit the waitress was quite rude and acted as if we were an intrusion on her free time. The food was average, but both of us came down with food poisoning or some kind of reaction and spent a VERY bad night throwing up. I don't want to write the place off for a couple of bad visits and a round of sickness, but the food is nothing special even when things go completely right, and so it's not worth the risk.

“Good times and great pizza!”
Reviewed October 21, 2010

I've been to comos a few times now and I swear the pizza keeps getting better every time... and it was awesome the first time. They have great drink prices and MOST of the staff is awesome. In particular the bald bartender named Patrick he makes me laugh every time I come in. If your in the mood for an entertaining staff cheap drinks great atmosphere and awesome pizza.... this place is for you.... by the way they are open till 4am on the weekends.

Sugar Land
“The Best Italian Restaurant!”
Reviewed September 3, 2010

Where else can you find such great pasta? The pasta sauce is rich and thick and is delectable! You can't beat Como's Eggplant Parma....

If you love great Italian food like I do, you have to go and reward yourself with the excellent food, quality and service that Como's provides.

I give them 5 stars!

Texas
“Great food”
Reviewed November 13, 2009

I loved the food and the prices were great. Atmosphere was incredible!!!