“My favorite pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
El Paso, Texas
“My favorite pizza”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

While I understand someone lamenting that the Garzing can't be changed, other restaurants have specialty pizzas that can't be customized either; this specific pizza is literally an award-winner. Most of their business is catering, I think, and they are a fairly busy small operation. They owner seems like a great guy to me. They made a mistake on my pickup time once and sold my pizza to someone else but then stayed late to make mine over. Their pizza becomes the favorite of anyone I share it with and has a great reputation. They have a couple of tables but this is mostly a catering and takeout place.

Visited October 2012

El Paso
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I will never go and eat at hello pizza.”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

This place is the worst place i have ever been... Its just super dirty. You can see the dirty on top of everything you should check it out your self really you will not wanna eat in a place like this.... HORRIBLE....

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Mayra S
El Paso, Texas
“Not as good as I was told”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Had a slice of the Sicilian, the sauce was not as tangy or fulfilling as I hoped. Sauce was rather tomato saucy with no real poignant flavor! What a shame, what a disappointment.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank Culturalist
Las Cruces, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Roads well Traveled”
Reviewed June 25, 2010

I live in Las Cruces, NM and make the trip down to Hello Pizza about once a month. I've had good pizza in NYC and in NJ, and this is the closest i've come across if not better. DAMN GOOD PIZZA!!!!!! The service is always good when we go and Larry greets you when you enter his place plus he also tells you what specials he's got going that day.

1 Thank Pizza_Lover88001
el paso
“Terrible Service!”
Reviewed April 6, 2010

I was under the inpression that the customer is always right! I ordered what wanted to eat, However, I was told that I had to eat the pizza the way it comes, not with extra items. The told me the owner was the main boss and that, I had to eat the GARZING pizza the way it comes, since the owner would not make you a pizza the way you want. I told the server that I was going to pay extra, but they say my money is not good enought. After exacly an hour, I questioned them about my food. The owner tell me that he was about to start making it, that it will take another 30 minutes. The bad thing they were only 3 people in side the place. I left the place with a really bad taste in my mouth. BAD SERVICE.

2 Thank gerardo232