“Great local pizza place.”
Review of Andre's Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Andre's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Barstow, California
“Great local pizza place.”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Andre's seems like one of those places that only locals go to. If this pizza place was closer to UTEP I could see it being a popular college dive. Andre's is not fancy, but they make their own desserts like brownies and pecan squares. They make their own salad dressing and marinara sauce, too. They also have deli sandwiches which I think are popular... at least the woman behind me ordered some to go. And you should try the pizza rolls. They are kinda unique. It's actually a rolled pizza slice, and not one of the Jeno's kind. The pizza slices are good, too. For lunch, I had the 3 pizza roll special for $4.99. Then I went back for dinner and got the 2 slices of pepperoni pizza and a drink.

Andre's was recommended to me by a friend, especially since I needed Wi-Fi access to get some work done. But of course their wi-fi was down. Maybe they will have it up soon. Andre's makes my El Paso visit memorable.

• Visited May 2012

“I have eaten there several times and it...”
Reviewed December 6, 2009

I have eaten there several times and it is never disapointing. The price is a bit high but the food is worth is and the service is excellent! Enjoy :)